Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 25, 2024, 8:14 am UTC    
September 13, 2005 09:18AM
Hi All,

One last remark about all this. The German author, in a three and a half page article compacted the story which I compacted even more to keep it short. To clear things up, he remarked that "on first glance", one could think, or have the idea that the "magnetic shields" (which need clarification) are equivalent to modern UFO's, "but this is in error due to a missunderstanding" etc., etc.

I do like very much what Hunterbear has to say and understand that there are side thoughts to what he writes which can be had reading between the lines, and that it is only a small part of the bigger picture. Nothing is ever that - and nothing else.

What irritated me about Kenuchelover's response is, he apparently read only my first post and jumped to an overall conclusion. Alas, I'm sorry for whatever, I usually don't engage in bickering. So, Maduk, are you suggesting I should die quickly to come back as a man - because Jesus is overdue and time is running short for the world to be save as the swaeting fanatics of the Bible Belt tell their sheaples? I rather go with the Native teachings, much better, and sorry for keeping you waiting grinning smiley

Correlations from my first post of what - I will just call the author "the German" had to say with a few additions for clarity, and what is written in "The Book of the Hopi", considering Stephanie's and Kenuchelover's reamarks that it is not flawless, but one can discern the essence. Also, due to the truncated version of the German, he talks about "the wordls" of the Hopi article fashion, not beginning with the first.

I wrote: "The Hopi tell that they were in communication with the revered Kachinas, who were corporal beings (in the sense of archetypes who can be seen) but can be invisible (spirits) and came from a distant planet on ships of magnetic properties, since the first world.

Apropos these "ships", I read in the Hopi book in the third chaper, Kuzkurza, the third world: "The other people hardly hear them. (the wise people who sang praises to the Creator from the top of the hills) Under the leadership of the Bow Clan they began to use their creative power in another evil and destructive way. Perhaps that was caused by the wicked women. But some of them made a patuwvota (shild made of hide) and with their creative power made it fly through the air. On this many of the people flew to a big city, attacked it, and returned so fast no one knew where they came from. Soon the people of many cities and countries were making patuwvotas and flying on them to attack one another. So corruption and war came to the Third World as it had to the others."

A great truth is veiled here in allegory. It says the used their "creative powers" to do evil deeds, and they flew and "returned so fast no one knew where they came from", meaning, these "ships" where thoughts, flew so fast, of a powerful magnetic nature, which many people today possess to a greater or lesser degree and of which I know, not guess. This power for good or ill is also mentione in the book, can't find it at the moment but it will come up somewhere. We know it simly as black and white magic.

Mentioned is also the "wicked women who was becoming known througout the world for her wickedness in corrupting so many people. She even boasted that so many men were given her turquoise necklaces for her favors she could wind them around a ladder that reached to the end of the world's axis. So the people with the wisdom sang louder and longer their praises to the Creator from the tops of their hills."

Their hills, wise people of all systems are made to "live" on hills or mountain peaks,and the wicked women denotes the world herself, and also the races which in each new world become gradually currupted. A parallel is "Circe" who turns men into swine, or the fairy tale of Hansel and Gretel who were lured by the wicked hex into the forest, darkness, with the intention of killing them in her oven, but they killed her instead and were cautious or conscious enough to leave markers to find their way back home. The essence of the stories is always the same, differing in story line and words only.

Taken from the German, I wrote: "The first world was destroyed by fire because its people became wicked, but the Hopi survived the destruction." Presiding over the forst world, relates the German, was "die Gottheit Taiowa." Gott-heit, a quantitive word = All-God or Creator.

THE BOOK OF THE HOPI

THE MYTHS:

Creation of the Four Worlds

Tokpela: The First world

"The first world was Tokpela (Endless Space)
But first they say, there was only the Creator, Taiowa. All else was endless space. There was no beginning and no end, no time, no shape, no life. Just an immeasurable void that had its beginning and end, time, shape, and life in the mind of the Creator."

Pardon me for saying that Theosophy teaches so in similar, sometimes the same words: in the mind of God, and Genesis can easily be seen.

"Then he, the infinite, conceived the finite. First he created Sotuknang to make it manifest, saying to him: "I have created you, the first power and instrument as a person, to carry out my plan for life in endless space. I am your Uncle. You are my Nephew. Go now and lay out these universes in proper order so they may work harmoniously with one another according to my plan.

Sotuknang did as he was commaned. From endless space he gathered that which was to be manifest as solid substance, molded it into form, and arranged them into nine universal kingdoms: one for Taiowa the Creator, one for himself, and seven universes for the life to come. Finishing this, Sotuknang went to Taiowa and asked, "Is this according to your plan?'

Taiowa said to Sotuknang: "I have created you, the first power and instrument as a person." In all systems "powers" are personified - a person,so our form-bound mind can grasp "a power." Here are also the seven worlds of the German, in one sense the basic dimensions, and the nine universal kingdoms, we only have 9 fundamental numbers, the 9th being the end and perfection.

Sotuknang can be easily identified with Thoth Hermes, who whirled through endless space organizing matter. Not only did Sotuknang gather from endless space "that which is to be manifest as solid substance" from far more attenuated "particles", or "mental images", but he also "gathered from endless space that which was to be manifest as waters and placed them on (on, my note) the universe so that each would be half solid and half water, (the biblical heaven and earth, my note) he gathered from endless space "that which was to be manifest as the airs, made them into great forces, and arranged them into gentle ordered movements around each universe." Today we call it quantum physics.

Gentle ordered movements until men sowed his own wicked wind with his mind and we are reaping the whirlwind. It is mentioned several times in the Book of the Hopi that man forgot to live according to the plan of the Creator.

As I said before, there is no conflict between science and religion,legends,myths, philosophy, or even the fiery tales of old when no artificial barriers are erected so a homogeneous picture can be seen, and rightly understood.

So much for today and I asked that the wind not be taken out of the sails of my "ship" before I reach a safe and fair harbor.

Charlotte

Subject Author Posted

Atlantis of the Hopi

Charlotte Masuda September 05, 2005 11:16AM

Re: Atlantis of the Hopi

Marduk September 05, 2005 12:00PM

Stephanie September 06, 2005 01:51AM

Roxana September 07, 2005 11:26AM

Charlotte Masuda September 08, 2005 07:41AM

Stephanie September 08, 2005 10:56AM

Marduk September 08, 2005 11:15AM

Charlotte Masuda September 09, 2005 09:14AM

Charlotte Masuda September 09, 2005 08:41AM

Stephanie September 09, 2005 10:38AM

Marduk September 10, 2005 08:14AM

Marduk September 10, 2005 08:16AM

Roxana Cooper September 09, 2005 10:22AM

Stephanie September 09, 2005 10:39AM

Charlotte Masuda September 10, 2005 09:03AM

Marduk September 10, 2005 10:38AM

Charlotte Masuda September 12, 2005 08:26AM

Marduk September 12, 2005 09:37AM

Uh, like hell the Hopi say this!

kenuchelover September 11, 2005 12:49AM

Re: Uh, like hell the Hopi say this!

Charlotte Masuda September 12, 2005 09:28AM

Marduk September 12, 2005 09:41AM

Charlotte Masuda September 13, 2005 09:18AM

Marduk September 13, 2005 12:56PM

kenuchelover September 15, 2005 01:39AM

Charlotte Masuda September 15, 2005 08:19AM

Charlotte Masuda September 15, 2005 09:55AM

Charlotte Masuda September 16, 2005 10:06AM

Stephanie September 15, 2005 11:04AM

Marduk September 15, 2005 11:33AM

kenuchelover September 15, 2005 12:07PM

Marduk September 15, 2005 12:19PM

Stephanie September 15, 2005 12:38PM

kenuchelover September 15, 2005 01:32PM

Marduk September 15, 2005 02:34PM

Stephanie September 15, 2005 02:36PM

kenuchelover September 15, 2005 04:11PM

Marduk September 15, 2005 04:28PM

Stephanie September 15, 2005 05:11PM

kenuchelover September 15, 2005 06:28PM

Stephanie September 15, 2005 02:35PM

Stephanie September 15, 2005 12:37PM

Charlotte Masuda September 16, 2005 08:13AM

Stephanie September 16, 2005 10:59AM

Charlotte Masuda September 17, 2005 07:17AM

Stephanie September 18, 2005 01:48PM

Charlotte Masuda September 19, 2005 07:19AM

Charlotte Masuda September 19, 2005 09:35AM

Charlotte Masuda September 20, 2005 08:30AM

Charlotte Masuda September 21, 2005 08:46AM

Charlotte Masuda September 22, 2005 09:28AM

Charlotte Masuda September 23, 2005 08:51AM

Charlotte Masuda September 24, 2005 09:48AM

Charlotte Masuda September 26, 2005 08:59AM

Charlotte Masuda September 27, 2005 09:17AM

Charlotte Masuda September 28, 2005 09:06AM

Marduk October 13, 2005 09:27PM

Stephanie September 12, 2005 10:27AM

kenuchelover September 15, 2005 01:09AM

Roxana Cooper September 15, 2005 10:05AM

kenuchelover September 15, 2005 12:09PM

Charlotte Masuda September 14, 2005 09:35AM

Roxana September 15, 2005 12:19PM

Charlotte Masuda September 17, 2005 09:14AM

Charlotte Masuda September 25, 2005 10:00AM

Charlotte Masuda September 29, 2005 09:12AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login