Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

January 31, 2023, 1:53 pm UTC    
September 28, 2022 11:32AM
cladking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hans_lune Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > The original test:
> >
> >
> [www.maatforum.com]
> >
>
> No. That is not it.

Yes, it is you can lie about it all you like but its right there for everyone to see - the complete failure of your idea
>
> You lost the argument yet have bleated on about it
> for years.

You lost it and no matter how much you lie about it your idea remain debunked. If you had won you'd be showing the test to everyone that you were right instead you fled from it and never mention it.
>
> "Shu" is in a category of words that defines the
> subject of every sentence. I could call them
> anything I want but I call them "scientific words"
> because they each represent a theory discovered by
> observation and logic. As I've said many times no
> ancient word can be translated because they each
> have a fixed meaning. If we could "think like an
> Egyptian" (we can not) then "shu" would mean
> something pretty close to "upward". There is no
> translation but the meaning is fixed (think set in
> stone). Because of its meaning the word often
> appears in sentences that have a literal meaning
> of "lift", "height", "stands", "above", "sky",
> "upper", "draw up", "spew out", "upon the sky"
> etc, etc. Again, look at the list above and then
> compare it to its companion word that means
> "downward"!!! "Tefnut" appears in sentences to
> define the subject as "downward".

Oh you mean they are abstractions - you assigned the meaning of upwards to that one word. If you want to apply other meanings that means you are wrong about 100% fixed meaning and that they had abstractions.

You idea remains fully debunked
>
> Neither "shu" nor "tefnut" are gods. These words
> merely belong to a class of words which we usually
> mistranslate as being religious or magical. There
> are three classes of words to define the
> "subject", verb, and "predicate" in AL. You can
> not parse these words or their sentences without
> destroying author intent.

Sorry we don't believe you as you've never established that the didn't AE think they were Gods. Your amateur opinion on this is not fact, as a matter of fact it is goofy.
>
> If I do the work for you or not of comprising the
> list of usages for "tefnut" you will still claim
> you won the argument.

Because I did - when we did this originally you ran away, now you are saying you have to 'adjust' the meaning of other words - we both know you aren't going to do that as it will simply prove you made all this nonsense up and those new meanings won't fit 100% when applied to the rest of the PT.
>
> I know it's hard for people to understand an
> entirely different type of language is even
> possible; a different way of thinking, and a
> different way of acting.

Yes we do wonder why you think people would believe you when you clearly made up all this BS! LOL

> If you really want to talk about this (I seriously
> doubt it) then just reply to at least one thing in
> this post otherwise I have no intention of
> following you off topic.

I have and your idea remains completely debunked and shown to be nothing more than the unscientific opinion of a person who cannot read a language he is trying to change the meaning of.

Goofy language not ancient language.
Subject Author Posted

Happy 200th Hieroglyphs Deciphering Anniversary Day, Champollion!

Hermione September 14, 2022 02:48AM

Re: Happy 200th Hieroglyphs Deciphering Day, Champollion!

engbren September 17, 2022 06:49AM

Thanks (n/t)

Hermione September 17, 2022 07:45AM

Thanks

cladking September 17, 2022 01:04PM

Re: Thanks

Hans_lune September 20, 2022 01:13AM

Re: Thanks

Hermione September 20, 2022 05:21AM

Re: Thanks

Hans_lune September 20, 2022 10:13AM

Re: Thanks

Hermione September 20, 2022 10:27AM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 20, 2022 01:40PM

Re: Thanks

Hans_lune September 20, 2022 04:25PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 21, 2022 09:28AM

Re: Thanks

Hans_lune September 21, 2022 11:03AM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 21, 2022 12:50PM

Young and Champollion

Hermione September 21, 2022 04:02PM

Very interesting, thanks (n/t)

cladking September 22, 2022 10:20AM

You cannot translate or 'interpret' a language you cannot read

Hans_lune September 21, 2022 05:08PM

Re: Thanks

Byrd September 21, 2022 04:51PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 22, 2022 10:18AM

Re: Thanks

Byrd September 22, 2022 12:04PM

Re: Thanks

Hans_lune September 22, 2022 12:15PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 22, 2022 02:13PM

Re: Thanks

Hermione September 22, 2022 02:38PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 22, 2022 03:12PM

Re: Thanks

Hermione September 22, 2022 05:05PM

Re: Thanks

Hans_lune September 22, 2022 06:15PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 23, 2022 08:57AM

Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyphic characters

Hermione September 23, 2022 10:05AM

Re: Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyphic characters

Hans_lune September 23, 2022 11:56AM

Re: Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyphic characters

Hermione September 23, 2022 02:32PM

Re: Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyphic characters

cladking September 23, 2022 07:08PM

A full translation of the PT into AL?

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 04:38PM

Re: A full translation of the PT into AL?

cladking September 24, 2022 04:58PM

Re: Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyphic characters

cladking September 23, 2022 11:58AM

Re: Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyphic characters

Hermione September 23, 2022 02:23PM

Re: Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyphic characters

cladking September 23, 2022 04:50PM

Really?

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 04:41PM

Re: Really?

cladking September 24, 2022 05:12PM

Re: Really?

cladking September 24, 2022 05:20PM

We don't believe a word you are saying, your opinions are not facts

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 05:27PM

Re: We don't believe a word you are saying, your opinions are not facts

cladking September 24, 2022 05:46PM

Re: We don't believe a word you are saying, your opinions are not facts

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 05:55PM

Nonsense

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 05:28PM

Rejected for lack of evidence

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 05:29PM

Re: Examples of hieroglyphs/hieroglyph ic characters

Hermione September 25, 2022 04:18AM

Re: Thanks

Hans_lune September 22, 2022 06:13PM

Re: Thanks

Byrd September 23, 2022 11:09PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 24, 2022 08:57AM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 24, 2022 09:11AM

They did not think at all and had no word for "think" or any abstraction.

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 04:43PM

Ancient lanaguage is debunked

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 04:31PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 22, 2022 02:28PM

no matter how much you spew nonsense - it still remains nonsense

Hans_lune September 22, 2022 03:04PM

(To Byrd) Hear, hear! (n/t)

Hermione September 22, 2022 02:30PM

Re: (To Byrd) Hear, hear! (n/t)

Hans_lune September 22, 2022 03:05PM

Re: Thanks

cladking September 22, 2022 10:40AM

More on Ancient Languages ...

Hermione September 22, 2022 04:58PM

Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 05:31PM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

Hans_lune September 24, 2022 06:12PM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

Hermione September 25, 2022 04:40AM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

cladking September 28, 2022 08:45AM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

Hermione September 28, 2022 09:12AM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

Hans_lune September 28, 2022 11:20AM

Cladking remains debunked - ancient language doesn't exist

Hans_lune September 28, 2022 11:32AM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

Byrd September 28, 2022 07:59PM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

Hans_lune September 28, 2022 08:35PM

Re: Early next week we will restart the Shu experiments

cladking October 01, 2022 09:14AM

Shu experiment shows you are wrong

Hans_lune October 01, 2022 11:01AM

Ancient (Goofy) Language debunked

Hans_lune September 27, 2022 10:54PM

Best evidence of geysers

Hans_lune September 29, 2022 11:56PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login