Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors

January 17, 2022, 4:19 am UTC    
October 24, 2021 06:39PM
cladking Wrote:

> No. If it were complex then I couldn't understand
> it.
>
> It is simply a matter of solving terms in context
> while reverse engineering the pyramid.

Yes what we call making stuff up - you aren't actually doing anything just pretending and lying about it. No evidence

A child
> can solve terms in context and reverse engineering
> is not complex but merely requires a greater
> understanding of science than the designer and
> fabricator.

LOL sure and where are the instructions on how to do that? What you have none? You just make stuff up on the fly. Right more lying
>
> If I say it's 3:42 PM CST do I have to produce my
> research papers? When I say the sky is blue you
> will gainsay it.

LYING again - AL doesn't exist you forgot to provide evidence or any rational explanation and no translations to show it.
AL is your personal delusion nothing more.
>
> This is all so simple it doesn't require
> "research". When the builders say the kings tomb
> is in the sky I don't even need to diagram the
> sentence and can just say that my contention is it
> was meant literally.

Only you believe that no one else does - we see you making up nonsense and failing over and over again to get anyone to believe your BS

Your objections are smoke
> screens and obfuscation.

No you have nothing. After 15 years of making false claims. NOTHING show us the evidence - your shouting out claims isn't evidence

The evidence is as it
> exists and it does not support the assumptions
> that gave us pyramids as tombs.

Yes it does


> No. I can not read the language because the very
> definition of "read" requires that one parse the
> language and AL can not be parsed without losing
> its meaning.

Drivel you just make up nonsense remember the Shu experiment that thing you cannot face - well go over it all again in the next message huh?

They said the kings tomb was in the
> sky and if you parse or "interpret" it then the
> meaning is changed.

No they didn't only you claim that

The language was literal.
> You continually ignore parts of what I am saying
> about how to understand AL:.

There is no AL its in ancient Egyptian - you cannot wish AL into existence by making empty claims without evidence
>
> When you think like an Egyptian you simply don't
> experience thought.

...Cladking you weren't there don't pretend you were it makes you looking barking mad
>
Love is an abstraction - just live with and know you are wrong
>
> Everything we say has a different meaning to every
> single listener. AL had a single meaning and
> everyone who understood science as well as the
> speaker or better got the exact same meaning.

...and again your own experiment demonstrated that this isn't true it doesn't work. Stop lying SHU experiment coming up next message
>
> This argument isn't about semantics it's about the
> pyramids and why they said the pyramids are kings
> and the kings ascended from the iskn on the smoke
> of incense. They said the king was a star and a
> pyramid.

No they didn't this argument is about you lying and refusing to provide evidence to support your claims.

> How many times have I told you it breaks Zipf's
> Law and this is the first time you noticed.

Cladking each time you make this false claim I challenge you to show your research that shows this. YOU DON'T have it - you just made it up. You are lying again and again.
Subject Author Posted

Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

Hermione October 17, 2021 12:19PM

Re: Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

Roxana Cooper October 18, 2021 09:52PM

Re: Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

Hermione October 19, 2021 03:52AM

Re: Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

cladking October 19, 2021 08:08AM

Re: Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

Hermione October 19, 2021 10:39AM

Re: Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

Hans October 19, 2021 07:33PM

Re: Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

cladking October 19, 2021 07:55PM

Yep that's right you cannot read the language

Hans October 19, 2021 08:43PM

Re: Yep that's right you cannot read the language

cladking October 19, 2021 09:35PM

Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 20, 2021 12:20AM

Merer

Hermione October 20, 2021 03:11AM

Re: Merer

Hans October 20, 2021 10:10AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 20, 2021 03:13AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 20, 2021 08:15AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 20, 2021 08:36AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 20, 2021 08:48AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 20, 2021 09:10AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 20, 2021 10:17AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 20, 2021 10:33AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 20, 2021 01:17PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 20, 2021 02:14PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 20, 2021 04:56PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 20, 2021 08:15PM

You cannot read Ancient Egyptian Cladking

Hans October 20, 2021 10:12PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 21, 2021 03:37AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 21, 2021 09:49AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 21, 2021 11:39AM

Stop wasting people's time

Hans October 21, 2021 11:59AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time

cladking October 22, 2021 12:12PM

Again no evidence just baseless claims

Hans October 22, 2021 02:36PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 21, 2021 02:26PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 21, 2021 03:30PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 22, 2021 12:06PM

Show us how Merer wrote the name of the Great Pyramid

Hans October 22, 2021 02:45PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 22, 2021 04:06PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 22, 2021 04:29PM

Cladking says, 'Egyptolology is wholly wrong about everything'

Hans October 20, 2021 04:54PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 20, 2021 01:09PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 20, 2021 04:57PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 20, 2021 10:14AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 20, 2021 12:59PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hermione October 20, 2021 03:49PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 21, 2021 09:09AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 21, 2021 09:55AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Hans October 20, 2021 05:02PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

Principia October 22, 2021 12:00PM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 22, 2021 12:24PM

Made up stuff - better than evidence!

Hans October 22, 2021 02:52PM

Re: Made up stuff - better than evidence!

cladking October 22, 2021 09:06PM

Poster child or irrational assumption

Hans October 22, 2021 09:36PM

Re: Poster child or irrational assumption

cladking October 22, 2021 10:42PM

Still trying to fake stuff by taking it out of context huh?

Hans October 22, 2021 11:45PM

Re: Still trying to fake stuff by taking it out of context huh?

cladking October 23, 2021 08:41AM

Nope STILL wrong & still ignoring the evidence

Hans October 23, 2021 09:09AM

Re: Still trying to fake stuff by taking it out of context huh?

Byrd October 23, 2021 02:00PM

Re: Still trying to fake stuff by taking it out of context huh?

Hans October 23, 2021 03:08PM

Re: Made up stuff - better than evidence!

Hermione October 23, 2021 03:07AM

Re: Made up stuff - better than evidence!

Hans October 23, 2021 08:56AM

Re: Made up stuff - better than evidence!

cladking October 23, 2021 09:24AM

Going full freak out

Hans October 23, 2021 10:45AM

Re: Going full freak out

Corvidius October 23, 2021 03:59PM

He is a MASTER of making stuff up

Hans October 23, 2021 04:43PM

Re: He is a MASTER of making stuff up

Hans October 23, 2021 08:45PM

Re: Going full freak out

Byrd October 23, 2021 05:09PM

Re: Going full freak out

Corvidius October 23, 2021 05:48PM

Re: Going full freak out

Byrd October 25, 2021 10:36PM

Re: Going full freak out

Corvidius October 26, 2021 04:21AM

Osiris

Hermione October 26, 2021 08:43AM

Re: Going full freak out

cladking October 24, 2021 01:59PM

...and back to lyiing and denying his SHU experiment

Hans October 24, 2021 02:47PM

Re: ...and back to lyiing and denying his SHU experiment

cladking October 24, 2021 04:13PM

More lying and no research of Zipf law being violated - he just made it up

Hans October 24, 2021 06:39PM

Show the research that Zipf's law is broken here

Hans October 24, 2021 06:46PM

616F

Hermione October 25, 2021 03:49AM

**Sub-thread closed**

Hermione October 25, 2021 03:52AM

Re: Stop wasting people's time with your nonsense

cladking October 22, 2021 01:07PM

Cladking You need to apologise to Egyptologist for saying they were wholly wrong about everything hundreds of times

Hans October 22, 2021 02:57PM

An observation on censing, ascending and the pyramid as a tomb

Corvidius October 20, 2021 02:40PM

Re: An observation on censing, ascending and the pyramid as a tomb

cladking October 20, 2021 05:01PM

Cladking wholly wrong again

Hans October 20, 2021 05:05PM

Re: Cladking wholly wrong again

Corvidius October 21, 2021 03:19AM

Re: Cladking wholly wrong again

Hans October 21, 2021 09:57AM

Re: An observation on censing, ascending and the pyramid as a tomb

Corvidius October 21, 2021 03:13AM

Cladking has a degree in ignorance and being painfully wrong

Hans October 21, 2021 10:01AM

Re: Were ancient Egyptian Pyramids used to bury dead kings? (Blog article)

cladking October 24, 2021 04:28PM

Still tombs and you still trying to lie your way into acceptance of your goofy ideas

Hans October 24, 2021 06:43PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login