Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 8:21 pm UTC    
May 29, 2017 10:07AM
Hi all ... Lots to write down but don't know where to start. My daughter insisted I write a book this time to keep the likes of Dan Brown from stealing my work or ideas but I just don't have the patience to do it all over again. In that case lets continue. I am sure you have seen the logo above (pretty clever I thought).

It graphically illustrates in my opinion what Imhotep was trying to convey when he designed and maybe built The Great Pyramid. In its measurements, AND ONLY WITHIN THIS SPECIAL CASE OR PYRAMID, do we find all the ratios needed to show us "The Creator's" work. Only in this special seked 5.5 or 440 by 280 pyramid is it all revealed. I honestly don't know how Imhotep knew, but knew it he did and it was passed on for all of us to enjoy today. I am sure we have wondered many times why is The Great Pyramid at the seked 5.5 or 7 / 5.5 or 7 come 11. It is in it's simplest and purest form a look at the "Pillar of Creation" It is the mound of creation, it is The Ben Ben stone, it is the story of "The Creator's" creation !

Let's recap a few things and then let's move on to newer insights. I think the key to unravelling this beautiful design is in the diagonal. In a 440 units square the diagonal is simply square root of 2 x 440 or 1.4142135627 x 440 or 622.254. Now remember the number we used to get this 622.254 it is 1.4142135627. It will rear itself again. Now a breakthrough of sorts was seen when I divided this diagonal by 8 and arrived at 77.781745931. Since I had done all kinds of previous work on our solar system I realized that this was apparently the number of times Mercury's semi major axis will divide into Neptune's semi major axis ! And as I have pointed out earlier no matter what unit of measurement you choose for the semi major axis of Mercury, Neptune's semi major axis will be 77.781745931 times the unit of measurement you have chosen. NOW AGAIN I HAVE TO EMPHASIZE THAT IT ONLY WORKS FOR THIS PARTICULAR SQUARE !!!!!!!!

I have been doing research on The Titus-Bode Law trying to figure out what simple formula "The Creator" had used in his design of "The Pyramid of Creation" and have finally determined that is in the simple 11, 7, 3.5, ... formula but I kept trying to simplify it even more and then once again drawing on my "Golden Calculator" I finally saw that if we make the semi major axis of Mercury sq rt of 2 or 1.4142135627 we find that when we multiply by 77.781 we get ... this is the part I love ... we get ... 110 !!! This means that no longer do we need worry about how far Mercury is from The Sun for does it really matter ? It is simply, and beautifully one of the simplest numbers of all time and creation it is simply sq rt of 2. It is "The First Sine" So put away your rulers, no measurements required to solve this gem. So the secret is in the multiple of 11 that is 11 x 40 or 440 and 7 x 40 or 280 or in reality ... seked 5.5. It is the angle and seked of "The Pyramid of The Creation"

We have found all kinds of other gems within it's measurements as well which I will detail later but I am beginning to see, and may Ra have mercy on my soul for saying this, that the tomb theory is very logical. We have proven that this pyramid is "The Pyramid of Creation" and at the top OR THE BEGINNING" is "God" so it would seem logical to build this over a tomb as a gateway OR LADDER to "God" and what lay at the top . Interesting eh ?

[donbarone.selfip.net] Here is a website I had started to build. ...

This website should be read first: [donbarone.selfip.net]

Cheers
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2017 10:08AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:40PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:45PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 04:21PM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 07:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 09:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:15AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:42AM

Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 10:07AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 11:28AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 03:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login