Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 12:42 pm UTC    
May 23, 2017 03:45PM
Hi all what I am going to post below is some earlier work I had done on working on solving why The Titius-Bode rule did not work for all the planets, First [en.wikipedia.org] (a link to The Titius-Bode rule) so at least you know what I am talking about ... Now here is what else it says on that page ....

The first mention of a series approximating Bode's law is found in David Gregory's The Elements of Astronomy, published in 1715. In it, he says, "...supposing the distance of the Earth from the Sun to be divided into ten equal Parts, of these the distance of Mercury will be about four, of Venus seven, of Mars fifteen, of Jupiter fifty two, and that of Saturn ninety five."[1] A similar sentence, likely paraphrased from Gregory,[1] appears in a work published by Christian Wolff in 1724.
I broke my head over it for several years and couldn't quite figure out why Neptune appears to be the odd man out when Pluto is included ,... see diagram below

So could I, a Grade 12 drop out have actually solved a problem that these great men couldn't ? ... Short of it is ... YES !

THE SOLVING OF THIS PUZZLE IS SO NEAT AS TO BE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE IN IT'S SIMPLICITY

I know I have said this before but this is really, really, really neat !

So how am I going to prove to even the biggest skeptic the following:

1) I know the formula for the planets of our solar system !

2) I found it in the same place the ancients found it ..

3) And lastly it explains our creation (at least visually) and will vindicate ALL OF MY PREVIOUS WORK !!!!

Please just stay tuned !!!! smiling smiley

Life is so good ... smiling smiley

Cheers
Don Barone "Flying high among "The Gods"

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:40PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:45PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 04:21PM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 07:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 09:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:15AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:42AM

Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 10:07AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 11:28AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 03:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login