Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 12:57 pm UTC    
May 23, 2017 04:21PM
Okay
Chapter 1)
I guess we have to start with the reasons for building the first pyramids. Why did Imhotep decide that this was a good idea and once we have that figured out we have to decide why the angle was what it was finally chosen to be. The actual shape of the pyramid really makes a lot of sense as it is a nice visualization of the rays of The Sun coming down to Earth .. as seen below ...

or this one ...

Sure looks like The Red Pyramid smiling smiley

As you can see clearly they give the visual of the pyramid ... but I remember when this was first suggested to me I said to myself well yes that made sense to me but the rays of The Sun come down at many, many angles so why were certain particular angles chosen to build the pyramids. It was a question that was never adequately explained to me. I then tried to find out if there was any thing "sacred" about 5.5 seked and could not find anything that said it was.

So in my new search there were no known measurements allowed, kilometres, feet, inches metres not even the cubit could I use in my research. Only known values were allowed ... The allowed could be using time in Earth days for example as they surely could have measured in Earth days the orbital time of the planets using simple observations. Other than that there was not a heck of a lot that we could use so I had to come up with another method of figuring how how they could have know where the planets were ..

So let's play a game ... if they did know then how did they know ?

We all agree that they probably didn't fly off in a spaceship and measure the distances, they certainly couldn't ask a friend and from all the research I have done you can't figure out distance to any planet from just knowing it's orbital speed. So ask yourself, assuming just for one moment that they did know, how do you suppose they might have known ? That's the question I kept asking myself over and over and over again because that they knew was never in question with me ... I had to figure out how they knew and I was determined to figure it out ... and I have !

Cheers
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:40PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:45PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 04:21PM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 07:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 09:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:15AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:42AM

Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 10:07AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 11:28AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 03:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login