Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 7, 2024, 12:13 am UTC    
May 23, 2017 03:40PM
Ending The Coincidences and Proving The Ancients Knew It All:

Hi all as many here know I have an unshakable belief that the ancients knew where the planets were in our solar system. To prove many of my ideas I have used kilometres and metres and inches and feet and; ... yes even cubits to prove my point but as was argued many times how could they all possibly be correct. And so it was while re-reading an old post at Ma'at that renewed that argument against anything but cubits that forced me to finally say to myself ... yup they are correct you know ! But you know what ... cubits had to be wrong too, for if Egypt ever fell and the cubit was no longer used how could it be deciphered. There had to be a simple code, there just had to be ... and I predicted I would find it and I think I have ... A great many things are so much clearer to me now. The first being that the key in solving the puzzle of The Solar System and The Titius-Bode Law is in finally understanding ... and boy it took me an awful long time to figure it out, to finally figure out that maybe THE SUN IS NOT THE BEGINNING BUT IT IS THE END ! That maybe the universe is not expanding but is receding ... that God isn't watching his creation but that maybe, as I was told by The Illuminati, we are returning to God or as I would prefer ... THE CREATOR ! I know it is not making much sense now but I guarantee that soon it will. And really the most important key was getting rid of ALL THE MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS .. all of them, INCLUDING KILOMETRES, MILES, FEET, INCHES, METRES, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CUBITS. For as I thought on it ... if there was a "Creator" he would have never used any of our measurement systems ... but what system would he have used ... Remembering always "Keep It Simple Stupid" ... it had to be a totally simple system BUT IT HAD TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY THE MASSES ... and as a thought here it had to be able to be built ... So was The Tower of Babel really man's attempt not to build to God but to build his creation !!!!! And armed with those thoughts I slowly and painstakingly have discovered I think not only how The Ancients knew but how they built it into The Pyramids of Egypt, for now specifically into The Pyramid at Sakkara (later) and my all time favourite and the thing that has fascinated me forever ... THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA AND OF A TEMPLE BUILT TO "THE CREATOR' TO SHOW HIS WORK !!!!!!!!!! I have never been so certain that all my previous work will be vindicated and that I can prove that The Great Pyramid was encoding at the least the planets and at the most ... "The Universe". Another key was in finally figuring out some of my thoughts from my original enlightenment in 1998. Here are the websites I refer to:

[donbarone.selfip.net] The Language of "God"

[donbarone.selfip.net] The Eclipse and The "God Pi"

[donbarone.selfip.net] The Golden Angle

[donbarone.selfip.net] A Secret Code

[donbarone.selfip.net] The Secret Code Part II

[donbarone.selfip.net] Does "The Circle" Exist

.... and for now the most important idea I have ever had and how it has led me to the solution ...

[donbarone.selfip.net] What is A Pyramid

The reason I have posted some of my old websites is to emphasize that even back in 1998 I HAD THE ANSWER !!!!!!!! I just didn't know the questions ... It has taken me 19 years to finally figure out what the knowledge I had was meant for .. and what questions it answered ... I have often said that after my "Illumination" or "Kundalini" I had been gifted with the answers TO EVERYTHING ... Most would make light of this claim as would I had I not been privy to the "zap of lightening" And as I often also recounted it all left me in a fit of rage and I honestly thought it had gone forever but I had never been able to control the initial burst of knowledge it had brought and so it was that no it was not lost but over the intervening 19 years tsunamis of wisdom were allowed to flow forth to the point at which we stand now ... THE PROOF OF MANY THINGS !

1) THEY KNEW THE DISTANCES TO THE PLANETS

2) THEY BUILT THAT KNOWLEDGE INTO THE PYRAMIDS

3) THEY HAD FIGURED OUT THE SECRET OT THE CREATION OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

4) THEY KNEW WHERE IT HAD COME FROM AND HOW TO EASILY AND EXPERTLY PORTRAY IT ...

AND NOT A RULER NEED TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!

But as I say the key is on my page on "What is A Pyramid" and I have posted those old websites because they are so important in understanding how I got to where I am now. Enjoy and I will give you all some time to catch up on where I was back in 1999 and it is a nice base to be on as a start to where I will be taking you ...

Cheers and Enjoy
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2017 03:49PM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:40PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:45PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 04:21PM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 07:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 09:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:15AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:42AM

Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 10:07AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 11:28AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 03:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login