Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 7:53 pm UTC    
May 24, 2017 07:31AM
Okay let us again ponder one of the questions I have been asking for 20 years ... "Why are the planets where they are in their orbits around "The Sun". Interestingly nobody, and I mean nobody or nowhere is the answer to be found. We could send a spaceship to visit Pluto but they still to this day can not tell us why the solar system is what it is ... and I just believed, as most of you know, that the ancient's knew and had encoded it at Giza but the skeptics continued to ask me ... "Well then how did they know" ? It is a question I have tried to answer in a variety of ways until a break through of sorts came to me. Honestly if you don't believe me try to find the answer yourself online or anywhere as to why the planets follow the orbits that they do ... it is a mystery. But it is a mystery to me no more for "The Creator" in it's wisdom kept it simple ( as I always suspected it had to be) and when I show you the secret formula you can enjoy it as well.

I had been doing some work recently on "Woman" being 157.5 and "Man" being 168 and "Pharaoh" or "God" being 192.5 or another way of stating this is Woman at 16.875, Man at 18.00 and "Pharaoh" or "God" at 20.625 (The Royal Cubit in inches) or even easier Woman at 9 "units", Man 9.6 units and Pharaoh or God at 11 units. NOTE: See my work on this on previous postings on this board. Now anyone who has read my work knows that I have continually found the ratio of 11 to 9 almost everywhere I looked at Giza with east to west distance as 1417.5 or 9 x 157.5 or in fact representing Woman or simply just 9 units while the north to south distance was 1732.5 or 9 x 192.5 or 175.5 x 11 or simply 11 units or Pharaoh or God. With this new understanding of what Giza could represent I realized that The Giza Rectangle appeared to be representing a Temple to Man and actually in fact to the creation itself as I had speculated in earlier posts of mine. So the net result of this is that it appeared that the number 11 could be representing not only The Royal Cubit of 20.625 but of "God" "himself" of better as "The Creator" So it appeared to me that all of a sudden "lucky" 11 had taken on a more esoteric meaning and so I figured it was the place to start in starting to solve the actual mystery of what I had been finding at Giza and in the rectangle and maybe even if I got lucky the why of it.

But just a little side trip. One of the first "coincidences" I noticed at Giza was that when you took the number that you squared to find the diagonal of The Great Pyramid which is 387200 (sq rt of 440 x 440 x 2 or 2 "x" times "x" where "x" equals side of  ANY square) Now this will work on any square but only one special square will yield the result as the sq rt of [font color="f5ec0e"]387200[/font] and that is of course the 440 cubits sided square but back to my early observation I had noted that 387200 is almost precisely the ratio of Mercury to Earth that being Mercury is 0.387097 of the distance that Earth is from The Sun using the semi major axis'. Example 57,909,050 Mercury (distance in kilometres)  / 149598261 (Earth distance in kilometres)  =  [font color="f5ec0e"]0.387097[/font] This was of course laughed off as coincidence and it got added to the list of coincidences I had found. Lately however the coincidences started piling up with the following being noted ...

Diagonal of The Great Pyramid when divided by 8 yields the number of times further from The Sun Neptune is than Mercury ( see illustration below)

Diagonal of The Great Pyramid in cubits of 622.25 when divided by 13 gives us almost precisely the AVERAGE orbital speed of Mercury at 47.866 while officially it is given as 47.87 km per second.

387200 the number we square root to get the diagonal when divided by 13 gives us 29785 or 1000 times the actual speed of The Earth in it's rotation at 29.783 km/sec

And of course the original observation that 440 / 5 gives us the number of days in the orbit of Mercury of 88 (actual is 87.979) ...

The "coincidences" were piling up at an alarming rate and I started to suspect that this pyramid held a lot more that was just not discovered yet and that is where we will go next .

Seems there might be a pattern forming here as we have used 5, 8 and 13. Fibonacci anyone

Cheers and hope you are enjoying ...
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:40PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 03:45PM

Re: Putting talk of coincidences to bed and and proving "beyond a shadow of doubt" The Ancient Builders knew the distances to the planets ...

Don Barone May 23, 2017 04:21PM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 07:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 09:31AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:15AM

Don Barone May 24, 2017 10:42AM

Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 10:07AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 11:28AM

Re: Learning The Why of It: "The Pillar of Creation" discovered.

Don Barone May 29, 2017 03:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login