Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 4, 2024, 8:00 am UTC    
September 16, 2017 01:00PM
Isn't just so remarkable that the jaw pieces that the Soviets found just "happened" to match Hitler's dental records. Yeah right!! It is extremely unlikely the these bones come from anyone else other than Hitler. The skull bone of the woman younger than 40 is probably Eva Braun.

s to say I am sure you believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and shot 3 times in 6.5 seconds from the sixth floor of The Texas school Book Depository ...

So you are a believer in JFK conspiracy lunacy. Oh well. And of course you repeat the thoroughly debunked nonsense about the bullet being fired in a very short period of time. The usual time given is 5.6 seconds. This turns out to be an error the amount of time to make the shots actually appears to have been fired over a period of c.8.4 seconds. Oh and by the way the shots could have been done in 5.6 seconds. (For more see Tom Rogers Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics, Naperville ILL, 2007, pp. 195-211, Vincent Bugliosi, Reclaiming History, New York, 2007, pp. 494-497, Gerald Posner, Case Closed,New York, 1993, pp. 316-323.)

One of the chief characteristics of the writers of JFK conspiracy bilge is that they lie, fabricate and distort without a shred of decency. For more about how utterly shameless the Conspiracy mongers are see Bugliosi, pp. 973-1436.

History is written by the victors and they almost always ... LIE !!!!!

Aside from the lost cause nonsense mentioned by Roxana; the bottom line is that is often not true anyway. And you didn't help yourself by posting a link to a Neo-Nazi piece of propaganda. One of the characteristics of Neo-Nazis and other Hitler huggers is that like JFK conspiracy fabricators is that they lie, fabricate and distort with alacrity. The bottom line is one should assume that a Neo-Nazis is lying until proven otherwise.

And of course anyone who thinks that history is written only by the victors should be able to explain the considerable influence of the memoir literature of the German Generals on the historiography of World War II. The fact that much of that literature was mendacious, and distorted wasn't grasped until recently. And to return to the lost cause, the influence of the distorted, lying former Confederate memoir literature persists to this day and it was dominant on the literature of the American Civil War for quite sometime.

Sad that you refused to watch the series. Thus carefully avoiding the evidence they present.

I said I watched one episode, the first, and the acres of wild speculation and leaps impressed me not in the slightest. Further the fact they actually presented a photo of one of the Three Stooges has possibly that of an aged Hitler was what made me decide they was no point in watching anymore of this bilge. Obviously their research skills were has low has the research skills of those who touted a picture of Amelia Earhart's back, which turned out to be from book published before she vanished.

Hunting Hitler is merely another one in a series of fake documentary shows, like America Unearthed, Oak Island, Ancient Aliens etc.. The purpose of the show is to sell advertising space by attracting viewers via absurd sensationalism. Accuracy and truth are minor considerations has against attracting viewers. The result is acres of utter bilge Nothing I have seen or read about Hunting Hitler has made me think that Hunting Hitler is anything less than worthless has a documentary. As for being exposed to "evidence"; You mean like the evidence that one of the three Stooges was Hitler?!

Just curious have you read Worlds in Collision ? ... or did you refuse to read it like the others?

Yep I have read World in Collision, a thoroughly worthless book. But then it is so easy to show that Velikovsky was a crank. From his deep ignorance of geology to his absurd reading of the Punt inscriptions Velikovsky again and again showed that he was a crank.

But then Velikovsky always had an extremely high opinion of himself claiming to have overthrown Newton, and Darwin. His admiration for his own genius was massive.

And yes Velikovsky thought he had overthrown Newton. Before he published {Worlds in Collision[/b] he wrote a short book called Cosmos Without Gravitation, in it he gave his reasons for doubting gravitation and instead claiming that electro-magnetic forces kept together the Universe. In it he displayed the most abject, astounding ignorance of physics. The book was known to many Scientists before Worlds in Collision was published and accounted for much of the scientific opposition to Worlds in Collision. For more see Henry H. Baur, Beyond Velikovsky, Chicago, 1984, pp. 98-134.

Subject Author Posted

Hunting Hitler

Don Barone August 24, 2017 01:56PM

Re: Hunting Hitler

Don Barone August 24, 2017 02:24PM

Hermione August 24, 2017 03:53PM

Don Barone August 24, 2017 04:15PM

Rick Baudé August 24, 2017 04:53PM

Don Barone August 24, 2017 05:15PM

Rick Baudé August 25, 2017 09:30AM

Hermione August 25, 2017 02:26AM

Don Barone August 25, 2017 05:52PM

Don Barone August 24, 2017 04:34PM

Hermione August 25, 2017 02:23AM

Pacal September 15, 2017 07:33PM

Don Barone September 15, 2017 10:03PM

Roxana Cooper September 16, 2017 10:57AM

Pacal September 16, 2017 01:00PM

Don Barone September 16, 2017 02:32PM

Pacal September 16, 2017 03:31PM

Don Barone August 24, 2017 04:40PM

Don Barone August 24, 2017 04:51PM

Don Barone August 24, 2017 05:26PM

Don Barone August 24, 2017 06:24PM

Re: Hunting Hitler - Season 1 and Season 2

Don Barone August 25, 2017 09:00PM

Don Barone December 30, 2017 08:45PM

Re: Hunting Hitler - Season 3 synopsis

Don Barone February 21, 2018 03:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login