Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 7, 2024, 1:49 am UTC    
August 12, 2001 07:49AM
<HTML>Hi Tim:

I also subscibe to the theory that history has been shaped many times in the past due to shifting weather patterns and most probably caused by just such a scenario ( comet inpact ). My view is that ever since Darwin, science has always tried to fit all evidence they found on a preconceived idea that all events on Earth took "millions and millions" of years. Our history books are full of stories of mass migrations, invasions from the North by "The Barbarians" etc. but I have been so far unable to find a definitive reason for these migrations to have occured. I do not at all find it hard to believe that these "invasions" from the north were due to major climatic changes that may have been brought about by a cataclysmic cause. In fact it has been suggested that the start of the 18th Dynasty, or at least Ahkenaten's fixation on his 'God" in Egypt could have been the result of just such an event.

However to accept it even once we would have to allow for the possibility that it has happened many times in the past and so we would have to rethink all past events and geological eras and this modern science is not prepared to do.

Cheers
Don Barone</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Tman August 10, 2001 03:39PM

Re: Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Katherine Reece August 10, 2001 03:47PM

Tman August 10, 2001 04:20PM

Don Barone August 10, 2001 05:41PM

Tman August 11, 2001 02:07AM

&quot;Genisis&quot;

Don Barone August 11, 2001 07:07AM

Re: &quot;Genisis&quot;

Tman August 12, 2001 02:07AM

Don Barone August 12, 2001 07:49AM

Tman August 12, 2001 11:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login