Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 12:57 pm UTC    
August 10, 2001 03:39PM
<HTML>Hello All,
I was digging through some old google searches and came across this story from Dr. Hawass.

[www.google.com]

I was wondering in reference to the Pi theory about the pyramid, I know that Don has made some calculations that show the relationship to Pi and the building itself. The kicker of the calculations was that if there was another three inches added to the formula it equates quite perfectly. Don had said He wasn't sure about the capstone even being on the pyramid so it was not possible to speculate. If you scroll down about halfway through the story you will find that Dr. Hawass believes otherwise. This was the basis for the millenium celebration that never happened. According to him, thwere was a capstone and they are pretty sure about the specs. Does this help at all Don? I am also curious what this board thinks of Dr. Hawass, and if he IS actually hiding something that might lessen his grip around the monuments. My opinion is skeptical, but from the info I have read, I have no reason to suspect any foul play other than simple selfishness- "I'm right, you're wrong-get away from my pyramid" kind of thing.

Comments?
Tim</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Tman August 10, 2001 03:39PM

Re: Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Katherine Reece August 10, 2001 03:47PM

Tman August 10, 2001 04:20PM

Don Barone August 10, 2001 05:41PM

Tman August 11, 2001 02:07AM

&quot;Genisis&quot;

Don Barone August 11, 2001 07:07AM

Re: &quot;Genisis&quot;

Tman August 12, 2001 02:07AM

Don Barone August 12, 2001 07:49AM

Tman August 12, 2001 11:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login