Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 6:30 pm UTC    
Don Barone
August 10, 2001 05:41PM
<HTML>Hi Tim:

I am sure if you read all works very carefully no one has found the capstone for the GP. I do not arge that some, maybe most, maybe even all but one were completed but I am not convinced that the GP was one of them. The capstone has jyest to be found and the one mentioned is never said to be that of The GP, at least to the best of my knowledge. If it was it would be a simply task to measure the angle of this capstone, and since it is supposedly very small, would be very easy to measure accurately. I beleive there is about 31 feet of the GP missing. I guess if I was going to statrt tearing it down I might start from the top but I really don;t think this would be the way to do it. Where have the blocks gone that make up this 31 feet. Were any of them found at the base in a pile of rubble. Not acording to what I have read. If this is so where did it go. Oh of course carted away to be used on other projects but if this is so, I have to ask, please prove this to me !

Tim two excellent books on these subjects are "Secrets of The Pyramids" by Thompkins and "The Keys to The Temple" by David Furlong. If you want to kick start your brain into "seeing the light" I have to suggest you beg, borrow or steal a copy of "Genisis: The First Book of Revelations" by David Wood. In my opinion the very best book ever written on esoteric subjects, the Pyramids, Rennes le Chateau and geometry. It is a must read and in my humble opinion a "masterwork" that has been sadly neglected. It puts certain other books, which have received all too much publicity, to shame !

Cheers
Don Barone</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Tman August 10, 2001 03:39PM

Re: Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Katherine Reece August 10, 2001 03:47PM

Tman August 10, 2001 04:20PM

Don Barone August 10, 2001 05:41PM

Tman August 11, 2001 02:07AM

&quot;Genisis&quot;

Don Barone August 11, 2001 07:07AM

Re: &quot;Genisis&quot;

Tman August 12, 2001 02:07AM

Don Barone August 12, 2001 07:49AM

Tman August 12, 2001 11:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login