Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 11:37 am UTC    
Don Barone
August 11, 2001 07:07AM
<HTML>Hi Tim:

Check this site out for a list of the table of contents for these books by David Wood. I would just like to add here that David Wood "discovered" a geometric design that mathematicans said was impossible. He found what is now called "The Wood Pentagram" which is a perfect pentagram but with one side OUTSIDE OF THE CIRCLE. This it is was claimed was not possible. He also found many additional interesting geometric design inherent in the Rennes le Chateau area and this alone makes this book a genuine gem. I continue to find it strange that this discovery has continued to remain much under publicized in the "real world".

Check it out at: <a href="[paranormal.miningco.com] and Geneset</a>

In regards to flood legends, as more and more discoveries come to light from the various undersea areas which are being explored, I anticipate many new civilizations will be unearthed. How far they will push the timeline back remains to be seen. Since the mainstream have decided and agreed when the oceans rose anything found covered by this ocean will have to fit into a timeframe of around the last ice age which is dated at around 8500-10,500 BC. Be prepared for major rewriting of our history books and also be prepared to have the last laugh !

Cheers
Don Barone</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Tman August 10, 2001 03:39PM

Re: Dr. Hawass and the Capstone

Katherine Reece August 10, 2001 03:47PM

Tman August 10, 2001 04:20PM

Don Barone August 10, 2001 05:41PM

Tman August 11, 2001 02:07AM

&quot;Genisis&quot;

Don Barone August 11, 2001 07:07AM

Re: &quot;Genisis&quot;

Tman August 12, 2001 02:07AM

Don Barone August 12, 2001 07:49AM

Tman August 12, 2001 11:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login