Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 4, 2024, 9:19 am UTC    
May 24, 2021 12:25PM
Here is an email to Gary Mesiner the creator of PhiMatrix. It is announcing the end of my search for Phi and the reasons why.

Hi Gary, firstly there is absolutely no question that it is used in barns and churches. they use the exact same stencil as we have found. There can be absolutely no argument on that score. Then we have The Masonic Halls with all the trappings and it definitely shows us phi as well and I am sure, didn't think of it before, when I check the angle of the pyramid on the dollar bill with the all seeing eye it wall check to Phi as well. From that it is obvious that mosques also follow the exact same architecture as well as Korean temples and all South American and Central American and Mexican sites use it as well. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it was used in all the above places and at Puma Punku one of the most ancient of sites in Bolivia.. It was also used in The Pantheon and The Parthenon and all temples to Venus through the ages and in fact in all temples through the ages, period. I think we, you and I must understand what it happening here in the ancient structures ... it isn't always about matching the phi ratio exactly in a given place but it is about giving the illusion of perfect Phi when one looks at the totality of the structure. I have noticed many instance, The Osireion being the major example, that although it may not be an exact Phi ratio at any given point when one is looking at the structure overall it is totally showing us perfect Phi. How the builders knew enough to put this is in at this early date is beyond me but it is similar to The Parthenon where scholars say phi is not there but they don't realize that subtle changes were made so that when viewing the structure from afar perfection was seen.

So without actually measuring every single example I have found no it is going to be impossible to prove our point. For heaven's sake they are still denying that phi is in The Pantheon and The Parthenon and in the various arches I have shown from ancient Rome. It is going to be impossible to ever get this proven because they are in total denial and as I have said often it has been going on for 5100 years and I also said maybe it is because instead of being programmed to see Phi. Mankind was programed NOT TO SEE PHI ! thus the gods could build their structures and man would not comprehend or see or understand it.

It has been a great ride Gary but the inevitability of our failure is too obvious to me. It is like my examples of the planets being encoded in The Giza Plateau. No one has ever argued about the accuracy of my numbers, nor that all my calculations are correct, they always claim , even though there are hundreds or maybe even thousands of examples by now, that they all all just coincidences.

Gary you and I could go out and measure every single one of our examples and even if they checked to a 1/8th of an inch they would all claim it was just a coincidence. There is not doubt in my mind, and I hope yours that this ratio was being used since the beginning of civilization. But ... we will never be able to prove it. No one , no matter what the evidence we present will ever accept it. It has been like that for 5100 years and sadly, as much as you and I would like to try, we are not going to ever change it.

Best
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 09:43AM

Re: Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 10:43AM

Re: Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 11:39AM

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 07:51PM

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 09:16PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 09:09AM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 01:00PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 04:08PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 04:50PM

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 07:28AM

Hermione May 20, 2021 08:44AM

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 08:51AM

A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 08:24AM

Re: A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 10:56AM

Re: A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 11:02AM

Phi in The First Dynasty

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 05:21PM

Tracing the Origin of Ancient Sumerians

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 09:37PM

Did The Ancient Sumerians Come From Mu or Atlantis ?

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 04:14PM

Re: Did The Ancient Sumerians Come From Mu or Atlantis ?

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 04:27PM

Phi as placed in the dolmens by prehistoric people as the origin and model for the later Christian Cross

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 09:03PM

Phi and The Menorah and The Ark of The Covenant and how and where we can find their roots

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 11:36PM

Phi and The Mystery of Rennes le Chateau

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 11:00AM

The Sacred Bee in Ancient Egypt

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 10:19PM

The Ending and The Givng Up of The Search for Phi

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 12:25PM

Re: The Ending and The Givng Up of The Search for Phi

Ahatmose May 30, 2021 10:10AM

Ahatmose June 09, 2021 07:34AM

Ahatmose January 29, 2023 06:43PM

Hermione January 30, 2023 09:32AM

Ahatmose January 30, 2023 08:15PM

Ahatmose January 30, 2023 09:38PM

Well since I can't start a new thread ...

Ahatmose February 25, 2023 10:44PM

Addendum

Ahatmose February 25, 2023 10:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login