Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 25, 2024, 8:19 pm UTC    
May 20, 2021 05:21PM
Wow. Just wow. I have, I think, learned more about Egypt in the last month than I had learned in the first 71 years of my life. What concerns me though is why I hadn't known this stuff. There are several examples of what i mean but the first one is the significance of The First Dynasty tombs. I had no idea, and I am sure there is a vast population our there who are in the same boat, and I consider myself fairly well read, how could I not know that the enclosure at Sakkara was simply mimicking the walls of the first tombs and even more to the point that this design had come, according to some experts, from Sumeria. I mean really how could I not know that. I have not lived in a bubble. I have studied what I thought was Egypt but these are truly important things so how come it is not in the forefront of what is being taught ? Another thing is why do we not know as a simple fact that The Serekh was the original "cartouche" ... Why do we not know when it was switched over to a circle surrounding the name instead of a square. What caused the change ? I am sure that some smug know it alls are laughing at my ignorance but since it has never come up in any of the discussions I have had since 1999 on line I have to assume it is not talked about all that often.

There is only one reason I am discovering these things and that is because I have gone in search of Phi. One of the first things most learn about the Great Pyramid is that the chambers, both King and Queen's are in a 1 by 2 ratio. And those with a rudimentary knowledge of geometry and math will know that that makes the diagonal the sq rt of 5. Not so well know, but certainly known to The Ancient Sumerians and First Dynasty King's is that if you divided the diagonal in half you get 1/2 of 2.236 or 1.118034. Now if you draw a third circle in the middle of the rectangle you get if you draw to diagonal to the edge of the new circle, since it's diameter is one and it's radius is 0.5 you get Phi or 1.618034.

It is one of the reasons that Phi occurs so prominently in all architecture from The First Dynasty Tombs onward. I began an exercise where i was going to collect the Serekhs and see if they all contained Phi as most of the ones I had checked did. Well I didn't get very far. In fact so far I have only got to my namesake Aha, and here is what I saw in an instant. This image below is simply amazing. It shows "the palace facade", but what Palace is it mimicking I don't know since Aha is said to be the second king and ruled around 3050 BC, so what was being copied ? Anyway I immediately saw. because of my studies in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece that the design of this tomb was precisely mimicking the temples I had studied. complete with 14 columns in length and by 7 columns.in width. I was shocked. simply shocked for there in basically the very first tomb or castle underground was the 1 by 2 ratio. And to make it even more of a mind blower it is drawn to the phi ratio scale. And all of this in 3050 BC. How this can be ignored and not even discussed by the mainstream smacks of a coverup. It is so obvious that it is almost criminal to ignore it so I challenge anyone to challenge what I have put in this post. anyone !

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 09:43AM

Re: Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 10:43AM

Re: Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 11:39AM

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 07:51PM

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 09:16PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 09:09AM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 01:00PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 04:08PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 04:50PM

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 07:28AM

Hermione May 20, 2021 08:44AM

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 08:51AM

A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 08:24AM

Re: A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 10:56AM

Re: A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 11:02AM

Phi in The First Dynasty

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 05:21PM

Tracing the Origin of Ancient Sumerians

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 09:37PM

Did The Ancient Sumerians Come From Mu or Atlantis ?

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 04:14PM

Re: Did The Ancient Sumerians Come From Mu or Atlantis ?

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 04:27PM

Phi as placed in the dolmens by prehistoric people as the origin and model for the later Christian Cross

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 09:03PM

Phi and The Menorah and The Ark of The Covenant and how and where we can find their roots

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 11:36PM

Phi and The Mystery of Rennes le Chateau

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 11:00AM

The Sacred Bee in Ancient Egypt

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 10:19PM

The Ending and The Givng Up of The Search for Phi

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 12:25PM

Re: The Ending and The Givng Up of The Search for Phi

Ahatmose May 30, 2021 10:10AM

Ahatmose June 09, 2021 07:34AM

Ahatmose January 29, 2023 06:43PM

Hermione January 30, 2023 09:32AM

Ahatmose January 30, 2023 08:15PM

Ahatmose January 30, 2023 09:38PM

Well since I can't start a new thread ...

Ahatmose February 25, 2023 10:44PM

Addendum

Ahatmose February 25, 2023 10:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login