Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 19, 2024, 2:50 am UTC    
May 18, 2021 09:16PM
And now we enter The Giza Plateau and the first pyramid I am going to look at is The Pyramid of Khafre. I will not rehash my exhaustive proof of the phi relationship found here already through it's link to Venus and the pentagram it being in an almost perfect ratio or phi to the sq rt of 3 as that has all been gone over a hundred times or more. this will just add additional weight to those proofs. The first thing we will look at is the causeway. I was shocked when I was searching this and found a Jon Bodsworth photograph that absolutely proved that phi was fundamental in the building of this causeway. Take a close look at this image and you will see that the center is in a phi ratio to the outer smooth areas. Here is Jon's link: [egyptphoto.ncf.ca]

and my drawing of phi onto it. Each color is a different Phi and since parallel lines will always keep the same ratio it is easy to check over the entire length of the causeway that is visible.

[imagizer.imageshack.com]

Phi could not be plainer in this image and it is easy to imagine the enclosed finished causeway with its arch and entrance most certainly looking very much like the entrance to the old museum. So there we have it . The first step after departing the funerary boat would to be to start up a causeway that is built to the phi ratio. The beginning of many things Phi the body would encounter on its way ... to the resurrection machine ? Next up would be the angle of the causeway itself. how could this begin showing Phi ? In my studies I had cause to check a variety of angles that can be produced from the phi ratio and here is what I found. Although these next few images seem to fit I have been unable to prove them since virtually every image of the sphinx and the temples have them in a different relationship to the Pyramid of Khafre. I have been trying to get the correct coordinates for The sphinx and the temples since the Wayne Taylor days and have still come up empty so what follows is based on scaling .

The first image is based on scaling I did of a fairly accurate image that shows a couple of things. One is that if we assign the distance between the east face of G2 to the center of G1 as one, then Phi or 2.618034 times that distance will give us the coordinates of The Temple as shown in this image. This would mean that the very entry point of the journey was in a Phi relationship to it's final destination.

Next I noticed that the east edge of the mortuary temple was in the phi ratio to half the pyramid proper and this image was the result.(Keith will either prove or disprove this in his next paper)

and this to show the funerary temple

and doing the calculation based on 411 or 205.5 for half we find that the length to the edge of the mortuary temple is 127 cubits. as 1 = 205.5 x 1.618034 = 332.50 / 205.5 = 127.0

Now because of knowing that the distance between the east face of G2 and the center of G1 is 433.013 cubits based on sq rt of 3 / 4 then times 1000 we can calculate for distance out to the temple and I got ...

Thus if my scaling is correct this can be laid out with only knowing Phi.

but working a bit on Mark Heaton's work has made me see a few other things that I think I might have missed .The cube root of 127 is 5.0265257 and if we call them cubits we get x 20.62 and 103.65 inches. Normally of no value to me but i had just been looking at Petrie's notes of G2 and found this:

Length of the coffer was ... and remember I did not fudge the measurement ...

the length of the coffer in it;s middle to a check of 1/100th of an inch. Hmmmm ....

But back to the angle of the causeway .... for that we need to go to a world view of things for an explanation ...

There are three lines in this image for now we are just concerned with the lower blue line

which is of the ratio 1 / (2.618034 / .6180340) or

and that to the best of my knowledge and from scouring other sites and checking many different drawings of the causeway seems to be the correct angle for the causeway. so even the angle of the causeway is based on the 2.618034 ratio of Phi. So we now have the King landing in his boat (we will look at that later) no lets do it now ....

and from the moment the body lands it is surrounded and led by Phi. into the temple that is 2.6180134 times away from the pyramid, along a causeway that is on an angle of 2.618034 / .618034 on a causeway that is clearly divided into 2.618034 and toward a mortuary temple that I honestly have not checked but perhaps Keith will have some nice information for me, but headed for it's destiny with and in ... The Pyramid of Phi, the Pyramid of Khafre, The Pyramid of Eternal Life ....

Next we will examine his voyage within The Pyramid of Life.

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 09:43AM

Re: Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 10:43AM

Re: Was Phi, The Golden Ratio used in Tombs and Temples in Ancient Egypt: A Look at The Evidence

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 11:39AM

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 07:51PM

Ahatmose May 18, 2021 09:16PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 09:09AM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 01:00PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 04:08PM

Ahatmose May 19, 2021 04:50PM

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 07:28AM

Hermione May 20, 2021 08:44AM

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 08:51AM

A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 08:24AM

Re: A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 10:56AM

Re: A Look at the Shendyt and Phi

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 11:02AM

Phi in The First Dynasty

Ahatmose May 20, 2021 05:21PM

Tracing the Origin of Ancient Sumerians

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 09:37PM

Did The Ancient Sumerians Come From Mu or Atlantis ?

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 04:14PM

Re: Did The Ancient Sumerians Come From Mu or Atlantis ?

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 04:27PM

Phi as placed in the dolmens by prehistoric people as the origin and model for the later Christian Cross

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 09:03PM

Phi and The Menorah and The Ark of The Covenant and how and where we can find their roots

Ahatmose May 21, 2021 11:36PM

Phi and The Mystery of Rennes le Chateau

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 11:00AM

The Sacred Bee in Ancient Egypt

Ahatmose May 22, 2021 10:19PM

The Ending and The Givng Up of The Search for Phi

Ahatmose May 24, 2021 12:25PM

Re: The Ending and The Givng Up of The Search for Phi

Ahatmose May 30, 2021 10:10AM

Ahatmose June 09, 2021 07:34AM

Ahatmose January 29, 2023 06:43PM

Hermione January 30, 2023 09:32AM

Ahatmose January 30, 2023 08:15PM

Ahatmose January 30, 2023 09:38PM

Well since I can't start a new thread ...

Ahatmose February 25, 2023 10:44PM

Addendum

Ahatmose February 25, 2023 10:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login