Authors
Web Links

May 15, 2024, 2:52 am UTC    
November 01, 2020 11:10AM
cladking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not an opinion that they said "read out loud;
> now be still men, hear?

What you say it meant is your opinion, not evidence nor a fact. Opinion.

Why don't you address
> this simple fact and how it can be anything other
> than a ritual read at a ceremony.

I don't find your opinion on what you believe it means requires any comment other than, that's your opinion, not a fact nor evidence
>
> If you can make a cogent argument it can be
> something else THEN I'll list hundreds of other
> pieces of evidence that these are RITUALS and not
> incantation.

Yes I'm sure you would since you've already done that but again its YOUR opinion
>
> While you're working on that you sidestepped the
> relevant point here; What did they mean when they
> said the dead king watered the land that came out
> of the ocean and how did they believe he watered
> it.

Sorry no idea what you are talking about
>
> You sp[end every post changing the subject and
> when I change it back you say I'm repeating
> myself.

No Cladking you keep making the same claims over and over again an refusing to recognize that your opinions are not fact nor evidence. That sir is your problem not mine.
>
> Unless you get back on topic I'm done with this
> subthread.

Running away (as usual) to the tough question huh? Cladking YOU ALWAYS DO THAT! LOL

So you just couldn't face being wrong here:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Here is one of your sentences from the previous message that I deleted: You claim it is evidence

You said: ""We can't parse the Ancient Language and neither could the authors of the "book of the dead""

You say this is evidence? AL doesn't exist so that phrase fails", You have no evidence at all that the New Kingdom folks couldn't read the what was written in the Old Kingdom, the language had changed, however you also cannot show that lexicon didn't exist or that the material was passed on by the Middle Kingdom

So to fake statements"

Ancient language - doesn't exist

That the NK couldn't read or understand the PT - no evidence of that being true at all.

So you've made this claim hundreds of times but the reason no one believes you or considers your opinion as evidence is that it both wrong and a bit silly

Oh by the way - do you believe that ducks and pheasants or unnamed Egyptian cities don't exist because they aren't mentioned in the PT - this question will be re-posted until you answer it...

Hey I had a brilliant idea you could really help Science and Egyptology by going thru the PT and listing all the things it doesn't have in it and letting people know that these hundreds if not thousands of items on your list don't exist at all or didn't exist in the OK.....and they all popped into existence in 2000 BCE!

No you just repeat your claims you never link to your evidence because you don't have any.

Is this phrase evidence or an opinion?

""Cladking cannot read the ancient Egyptian language which invalidates his ideas about it""

Is it stating a fact? Yes you cannot read the AE language

Not knowing any aspects of a language kinda puts a kink in your pretending to understand it.......
>
> The PROOF these are rituals and mean EXACTLY and
> LITERALLY what they say is in the PT.

In your opinion which you never supported and so why did you change the meaning of the words - you are being irrational again

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not worry when you come back the questions will begin again.
Subject Author Posted

Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hermione October 29, 2020 11:08AM

Re: Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hermione October 29, 2020 11:30AM

Re: Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hans October 29, 2020 12:11PM

Hermione October 29, 2020 01:46PM

Hans October 29, 2020 07:40PM

cladking October 29, 2020 07:58PM

Hans October 30, 2020 01:11PM

cladking October 30, 2020 02:14PM

Hans October 30, 2020 07:03PM

cladking October 30, 2020 09:07PM

Hans October 31, 2020 10:52AM

cladking October 31, 2020 11:59AM

Hans October 31, 2020 07:20PM

cladking November 01, 2020 10:18AM

Hans November 01, 2020 11:10AM

mstower October 30, 2020 05:53AM

Hermione October 30, 2020 11:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login