May 15, 2024, 7:33 am UTC    
October 31, 2020 07:20PM
cladking Wrote:

>
> You failed to delete anything. What you did was
> take the best piece of evidence that these are
> rituals and suggest it makes perfect sense in the
> context of nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!

Cladking for the 1,456th time your opinions and claims are not and never will be evidence. Pls remember
>
> Truly remarkable. This is why I don't bother
> citing ALL the evidence when responding to you;
> you simply ignore it and it's far easier to just
> use one piece of proof for you to pretend doesn't
> exist.

No you just repeat your claims you never link to your evidence because you don't have any.

Is this phrase evidence or an opinion?

""Cladking cannot read the ancient Egyptian language which invalidates his ideas about it""

Is it stating a fact? Yes you cannot read the AE language

Not knowing any aspects of a language kinda puts a kink in your pretending to understand it.......
>
>
> The PROOF these are rituals and mean EXACTLY and
> LITERALLY what they say is in the PT.

In your opinion which you never supported and so why did you change the meaning of the words - you are being irrational again

All I can
> do is cite it but you can't even see "To say: Now
> be still, men, hear.".

I see it just fine, what I don't support is your assumptions about what it means - why should I you are wrong about everything.

You simply ignore the
> evidence and every question I ever put to you.

You rarely ever post evidence but you do endlessly post your misguided opinions and claims. Its not my fault you don't know the difference between an opinion and evidence.

. AL can not be
> translated and it can not be parsed. It means
> ONLY what it says, no more, and no less.

YET you insist in changing the meaning of the words - so you are contradicting yourself. You do know what you are saying is gibberish?
>
> Ancient Language was metaphysical and
> respected logic and theory.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is one of your sentences from the previous message that I deleted: You claim it is evidence

You said: ""We can't parse the Ancient Language and neither could the authors of the "book of the dead""

You say this is evidence? AL doesn't exist so that phrase fails", You have no evidence at all that the New Kingdom folks couldn't read the what was written in the Old Kingdom, the language had changed, however you also cannot show that lexicon didn't exist or that the material was passed on by the Middle Kingdom

So to fake statements"

Ancient language - doesn't exist

That the NK couldn't read or understand the PT - no evidence of that being true at all.

So you've made this claim hundreds of times but the reason no one believes you or considers your opinion as evidence is that it both wrong and a bit silly
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Made up assumption - remember you never provided evidence for this - you just stated it over and over again AL doesn't exist.

>These people were just as smart as anyone
> alive today.

I'm sure they were - why state the obvious?

>They simply meant the land had been
> in the ocean as proven by the embedded marine
> animals in it.

Yes that is what their religion said

No idea what you are going on about. You seem to be arguing about something they and I already accepted....feel free to argue with yourself however.

Oh by the way - do you believe that ducks and pheasants or unnamed Egyptian cities don't exist because they aren't mentioned in the PT - this question will be re-posted until you answer it...

Hey I had a brilliant idea you could really help Science and Egyptology by going thru the PT and listing all the things it doesn't have in it and letting people know that these hundreds if not thousands of items on your list don't exist at all or didn't exist in the OK.....and they all popped into existence in 2000 BCE!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2020 07:46PM by Hans.
Subject Author Posted

Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hermione October 29, 2020 11:08AM

Re: Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hermione October 29, 2020 11:30AM

Re: Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hans October 29, 2020 12:11PM

Hermione October 29, 2020 01:46PM

Hans October 29, 2020 07:40PM

cladking October 29, 2020 07:58PM

Hans October 30, 2020 01:11PM

cladking October 30, 2020 02:14PM

Hans October 30, 2020 07:03PM

cladking October 30, 2020 09:07PM

Hans October 31, 2020 10:52AM

cladking October 31, 2020 11:59AM

Hans October 31, 2020 07:20PM

cladking November 01, 2020 10:18AM

Hans November 01, 2020 11:10AM

mstower October 30, 2020 05:53AM

Hermione October 30, 2020 11:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login