Authors
Web Links

May 15, 2024, 10:54 am UTC    
October 30, 2020 07:03PM
cladking Wrote:

>
> I wonder how many times I've told you that the PT
> is NOT a construction manual.

Because you never have. Didn't you claim it explained how the geysers and funicular worked?

It is obviously a
> list of the rituals read to the crowds and work
> gangs at the kings' ascension ceremonies.

Show evidence it was used in that method - and no your opinion isn't evidence.

I don't
> know how Egyptology missed this and the other tell
> tale signs that point to its function and meaning.

They didn't because you made it up and never published your research and data in an attempt to establish it as a theory. Yes, Cladking if you don't publish stuff don't expect anyone to know what you are talking about.

> Then you always say I'm repeating myself and
> lying.

Are you saying you don't endless repeat the same claims while also refusing to provide evidence? There you go you just lied, again.
>
>

To the Egyptians, the journey began with
> the creation of the world and the universe out of
> darkness and swirling chaos. Once there was
> nothing but endless dark water without form or
> purpose. Existing within this void was Heka (god
> of magic) who awaited the moment of creation. Out
> of this watery silence (Nu) rose the primordial
> hill, known as the ben-ben, upon which stood the
> great god Atum (or, in some versions of the myth,
> Ptah). Atum looked upon the nothingness and
> recognized his aloneness and so, through the
> agency of magic, he mated with his own shadow to
> give birth to two children, Shu (god of air, whom
> Atum spat out) and Tefnut (goddess of moisture,
> whom Atum vomited out). Shu gave to the early
> world the principles of life while Tefnut
> contributed the principles of order.""
>
> This does not exist in the Pyramid Texts.

So what?

We have already established that your goofy idea that only things that are mentioned in the PT existed has been falsified long ago.

Time to remember that you were wrong then and now. So as a reminder do ducks and pheasants exist? Are all the cities of AE mentioned in the PT? If they aren't mentioned does that mean they don't exist?

LOL

Do you still how to your idea that the ancient Egyptian religion was created in 2000 BCE and didn't exist before?

It is
> derived from the "book of the dead" and later
> writings from a thousand years after the great
> pyramids. It is apparently a corruption and
> confusion of earlier writing.

That is your assumption that I don't follow
>
> 388a. It is N. who inundated the land after it had
> come out of the ocean; it is N. who pulled up the
> papyrus;
>
> The only relevant point right here right now is
> that Gigal found a fossil at Giza which was almost
> certainly a repeat of what the great pyramid
> builders found. Gigal and Petrie have also
> reported canals that flowed AWAY from the
> pyramids.

Gigal thinks the fossil is 'thousands of years old' why do you think she thinks that?

You mean the little drainage line that at one point is 3.5 inches wide counts as a canal?

Please show a map showing these canals. Again repeating your claim without evidences means you agree you are wrong, See above you said I was wrong to claim you are repeating claims without evidence. There you go again.

I deleted your question because at this point you are 241 question behind in answering mine.
Subject Author Posted

Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hermione October 29, 2020 11:08AM

Re: Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hermione October 29, 2020 11:30AM

Re: Archaeological Discovery of an Ancient Fossil Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

Hans October 29, 2020 12:11PM

Hermione October 29, 2020 01:46PM

Hans October 29, 2020 07:40PM

cladking October 29, 2020 07:58PM

Hans October 30, 2020 01:11PM

cladking October 30, 2020 02:14PM

Hans October 30, 2020 07:03PM

cladking October 30, 2020 09:07PM

Hans October 31, 2020 10:52AM

cladking October 31, 2020 11:59AM

Hans October 31, 2020 07:20PM

cladking November 01, 2020 10:18AM

Hans November 01, 2020 11:10AM

mstower October 30, 2020 05:53AM

Hermione October 30, 2020 11:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login