Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 8, 2024, 3:21 am UTC    
July 06, 2005 11:58PM
Hello Wireless,

There is a saying about later being better than never, but this time it almost ended up being never. More on that later.
There are two very, very intriguing points in your posting, that in truth are not at the core of the discussion about thought(s), but which I feel important enough to address.

First you wrote:
> > Sorry, but I am not "aware" of any way to make
> > such a differentiation at this stage of my own
> > energy evolution! In addition since I do not want
> > to "box" myself in any particular definition of
> > what the self is, I remain very much open minded about it...

I replied:
> Well, IMO, defining oneself is one of the most important steps on the way.
> That does not mean "boxing oneself in", nor does it mean being separated
> from the greater entity.

To which you answered:
>I agree, but I am not to bothered by not being able to properly define it at this stage either.

Well, Wireless, you should be bothered. Because if you cannot define yourself, how do you even imagine being able to define somebody else or the line between that somebody else and yourself. And if you cannot define that line between where you end and somebody else begins, how do you know, that you have not been talking to yourself all this time? We use others as natural mirrors. In those mirrors we see our own mistakes and shortcomings that make it impossible for us to reach the next stage. If you can't be bothered to look at those mistakes and shortcomings in yourself, how can you expect to get to the next stage, let alone help somebody else to get there?

I wrote:
> But without boundaries of the self one can not possibly appreciate the wholeness of
> things, to which one naturally belongs to.

You answered:
>Why?

Your question speaks volumes!
Whereas being aware of the wholeness/oneness is one of the most important points in the spiritual development of our human lives, the very nature and basic meaning of our lives on earth require more of an effort from the individual person you are than just going with the flow! That effort can be seen in terms of it being your role in the bigger picture or eternal play. But the play is like a puzzle: one piece missing disturbs the whole picture it represents. More so, if the piece missing is yourself, then you are standing on a blank spot of the picture and have no means to appreciate the REAL picture behind that blank spot, just your imagination. And yes, I did write "the real picture", which is not to be confounded by the picture you at the moment imagine it represents. The consequence of this is simple: you can't possibly see your true role in the play either, but are left with the one you imagine you have.... smiling smiley

As for the rest of your posting (this is the "later" promised in the beginning of my posting!). Well, while I so wanted to understand and discuss the nature of "my thoughts and your thoughts" with you, the language that you use alienates me completely. Words such as: "Not even a Faraday Cage can not block all EM energy specially when it is time encoded energy with extremely small time pulses which spreads throughout the entire spectrum under normal gaussian white noise..." or "Space is the wavelength associated with the particular frequency cycle." leave me completely blank and force me to admit, that due to my lack of education if physics I am not apt to carry on this kind of a discussion with you. But thanks for trying. smiling smiley

Ritva

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2005 12:00AM by ritva.
Subject Author Posted

Thoughts for Wireless.... literally!

Ritva Kurittu July 01, 2005 12:21PM

Re: Thoughts for Wireless.... literally!

Joanne July 01, 2005 02:32PM

Ritva Kurittu July 01, 2005 02:37PM

Stephanie July 01, 2005 02:39PM

wirelessguru1 July 01, 2005 08:06PM

wirelessguru1 July 01, 2005 07:57PM

wirelessguru1 July 01, 2005 07:48PM

Ritva Kurittu July 03, 2005 03:46PM

wirelessguru1 July 03, 2005 05:55PM

Ritva Kurittu July 04, 2005 12:36PM

wirelessguru1 July 04, 2005 03:28PM

Ritva Kurittu July 05, 2005 04:17PM

Ritva Kurittu July 06, 2005 11:58PM

wirelessguru1 July 04, 2005 05:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login