Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 7, 2024, 11:07 am UTC    
July 03, 2005 05:55PM
> you didn't really give me any answers as far as "my thoughts" and "somebody else's
> thoughts" are concerned. I am aware of myself being a part of a larger "entity" and
> therefore having access to other people's thoughts and emotions, but this phenomenon
> is in no way random (it is not a question of thoughts "popping" in any way!), but
> can be controlled.

Ritva, please note that I never said the "phenomenon" itself was random! What I expressed was a way to "categorize" non-connected thoughts as random thoughts, just like data packets that are flowing on a network and still need further processing. But the packets (thoughts) have a very well defined structure onto themselves...

I see it like an energy food chain in some sort of a way where the "thoughts" are energy structures but still without a very precise object form...

Like when most think of a tree, it is not very specifically defined in most cases. However, there are the cases where some people can see very specific images (trees, etc) and sounds in their mind, but I wouldn't categorize those as thoughts but rather their unique ability to directly tap into some other well structured higher energy dimensions...

> Therefore I'm sure, that there must be a way to recognise and control the thoughts
> just popping in, that have their origin outside the person working the keyboard right
> now. Or is there?

Sorry, but I am not "aware" of any way to make such a differentiation at this stage of my own energy evolution! In addition since I do not want to "box" myself in any particular definition of what the self is, I remain very much open minded about it...

I ceratinly don't see self as just a physical body since many of us can already transcend that, but it is still very difficult at least to me to define the boundaries of a "thought" since they are much softer!

We are all connected somehow, that is for sure, but since a wireless signal (or a frequency) is not bounded per say, then it is very difficult to define boundaries when using frequency as a reference! Maybe we are all in a unique frequency (like a color!) and in order to communicate with each other, we need to find some common ground references and/or be able to "tune" to each other's frequencies, or something like that...

This definition would transcend time/space and would me much more softer in Nature, but does not fully explain things either!!!

Again, hope that helps...

-wirelessguru1
Subject Author Posted

Thoughts for Wireless.... literally!

Ritva Kurittu July 01, 2005 12:21PM

Re: Thoughts for Wireless.... literally!

Joanne July 01, 2005 02:32PM

Ritva Kurittu July 01, 2005 02:37PM

Stephanie July 01, 2005 02:39PM

wirelessguru1 July 01, 2005 08:06PM

wirelessguru1 July 01, 2005 07:57PM

wirelessguru1 July 01, 2005 07:48PM

Ritva Kurittu July 03, 2005 03:46PM

wirelessguru1 July 03, 2005 05:55PM

Ritva Kurittu July 04, 2005 12:36PM

wirelessguru1 July 04, 2005 03:28PM

Ritva Kurittu July 05, 2005 04:17PM

Ritva Kurittu July 06, 2005 11:58PM

wirelessguru1 July 04, 2005 05:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login