Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 18, 2024, 8:27 am UTC    
November 03, 2016 07:45PM

That said, I do not know who this Jason Colavito is, but from the little I read in these links I would say two things - first, I don't see him disproving the testimony given by hundreds of credible witnesses, and I don't see him exhibiting a full and accurate command of what is now, and what has been for some 70 years, going on. He strikes me as a young pup who is trying desperately to be too smart by half.

First you should read all of the links not just a "little".

Secondly the last c. 70 years of UFO sightings have revealed in abundance that credible witnesses mistake all sorts of things for extraterrestrial space craft all the time. The bottom line is that when such claims are investigated the claims tend to collapse into prosaic explanations. All that is left is a residue that can't be explained generally because if there are enough events you will get such a residue due to lack of information.

Also during the last couple of decades we have been deluged with literally thousands of reports from credible people of Alien abductio0ns. In which Alien's grab people fiddle with them and some manner and erase their memories of said events. Much f this testimony elicited by hypnosis.

Further thousands of credible people have testified that Alien's are engaged in a breeding program and the resulting hybrids are infiltrating government and society has part of some nefarious scheme.

Then there is of course the great ritual Satanic conspiracy in which, once again, thousands of credible witnesses have alleged that a vast conspiracy of Satanic covens is sacrificing thousands to Satan, breeding babies for sacrifice etc., etc.

My point is that the fact that these people are credible doesn't make their fantastic stories very believable it only shows that credible people can believe utter nonsense.

The bottom line is since the evidence is indisputable that credible people can mistake prosaic things, like Venus in the sky, for ET and that detailed investigation shows again and again such errors from credible people and that solid empirical evidence to corroborate said testimony is lacking, basically non-existent, there is no reason to accept the Space ship explanation for UFOs.
Subject Author Posted

The Rise and Fall of the UFO

Paul H. September 24, 2016 11:31PM

Re: The Rise and Fall of the UFO

L Cooper September 29, 2016 09:12PM

Rick Baudé September 29, 2016 11:09PM

cicely September 30, 2016 11:40AM

Rick Baudé September 30, 2016 11:43AM

Is Shropshire a UFO sighting hotspot?

Hermione October 15, 2016 06:43AM

Roxana Cooper October 15, 2016 08:00AM

L Cooper October 16, 2016 09:44AM

Tommi Huhtamaki October 16, 2016 11:47AM

L Cooper October 16, 2016 12:12PM

Hermione October 16, 2016 12:22PM

L Cooper October 16, 2016 01:36PM

Hermione October 17, 2016 05:11AM

Pacal November 03, 2016 07:45PM

Khazar-khum November 04, 2016 02:09PM

Tommi Huhtamaki October 16, 2016 12:24PM

Rick Baudé October 16, 2016 01:48PM

Pacal November 03, 2016 07:48PM

Khazar-khum November 04, 2016 02:10PM

L Cooper November 04, 2016 04:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login