Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 22, 2024, 7:29 am UTC    
October 03, 2001 11:59PM
<HTML>Below are my statements to Katherine Reece Mr. Mikey Brass concerning their support of Anthony's behavior. Below is proof that Anthony has called me a "liar" and accused geopolymerists of hatching and promoting their theory as a "marketing ploy." This amounts to Anthony's accusation of scientific fraud on their part. How can Katherine and Brass endorse such behavior by Anthony?

Look at the record on this Board:

Sept. 6. Thread title: 3rd question to Mrs. Morris. Here neither Frank nor Anthony can explain the synthetic zeolites in the pyramid samples (Davidovits and Morris have published clear proof of these zeolites), but on Sept. 6 Anthony asks if "Laugh out Loud" is an appropriate rebuttal to the geopolymer theory. Repeat: Katherine, these are synthetic zeolites and Anthony has no training that would allow him to "Laugh Out Loud." See below: Anthony has not yet fully read the theory and fails to understand it but he's steady badmouthing it.

On September 7th, in the thread titled "Done Reading" Anthony says he's just read Margaret Morris's posts of August 7th!!! Anthony says on September 7th, "Well, I just read Ms. Morris's eleven posts from August 7th.

Katherine, what does that mean? It means that between August 7th and September 7th -- for a whole month and more -- Anthony was badmouthing the geopolymer theory without having read Margaret Morris's posts.

On September 12th in response to "Done Reading" I complained about the way Anthony has been carrying on against the geopolymer theory without reading Margaret Morris' posting of August 7th.

For instance:

Sept. 4: See Anthony's mocking little post of September 4th, Thread Title: Casting Ignorance. At this time, Anthony does not understand the theory (he hasn't yet read Morris's Aug. 7th post) -- but he's steady poking at the geopolymer theory as if he has an informed opinion.

Sept. 6: Anthony follows Frank's ideas of geopolymerization rather than getting original source material. I won't repeat all his posts or remarks in this category - but doing things this way amounts to Anthony protesting not against the actual theory as it is documented in published literature, but protesting distortions of the geopolymer theory he assumes are accurate. This amounts to Kangaroo court tactic, not science.

On Sept. 7 Thread: Quick Fact Checking. Anthony proclaims that "fact ignoring" keeps the geopolymer theory alive. Anthony presents no facts, just mockery. Again: this is not higher discourse; it's nonsense -- Anthony does not understand the science of this theory.

Sept. 8. Thread: Quick Fact Checking. I complained that Anthony did not read the particulars of the geopolymer theory but that he's presenting distortions of it.

Sept. 9. Same thread. Anthony claims he read about the theory, but not thoroughly. Then he claims he has now read it on September 9th. But if he read and understood the geopolymer theory he would not have posted the questions to which he now demands.

Sept. 12. Thread: You're Lying Again. Here Anthony calls me, Sandy J. Perkins, a liar!

How can you Katherine Reece stand up for Anthony in the face of this? How can you, Mikey Brass, offer your full support to Anthony in the face of this? The posts above PROVE that Anthony had not understood the theory he'd been badmouthing for weeks before he finally read Margaret Morris's post of August 7th! And he calls me a liar for saying so!

Do you Katherine and Mr. Brass endorse Anthony's behavior?

Sept. 4. Thread Title: Correction. Anthony he's accusing me of "ignoring evidence", etc. Anthony's again arguing out of ignorance -- remember he hasn't even "fully read the theory" until Sept. 7th!

Sept. 4. Anthony here says he's only "scanned" MM's post of August 7th (scanning is not reading) and he's found it deals with microscopic evidence and such. In other words, here Anthony doesn't understand (because he has done no more than scan) the very foundation of evidence upon which all other field work is built upon. Once this foundation is established, all field observations must be considered on the premise that the theory is proven in principle. But this doesn't register with Anthony. He's steady contemplating his own idea of how the theory works to try to disprove or he's relying on Frank, rather than getting the basis of the theory as it is published.

In this same posting Anthony says his "sarcastic" (Anthony's word) reference to the geopolymer theory as a "pyramid scheme" is maybe too much, but he nevertheless INSINUATES THAT DAVIDOVITS HAS HATCHED THIS THEORY AS A MONEY MAKING DEVICE.

KATHERINE AND MR. BRASS ANTHONY'S WORDS ARE HIGHLY BELOW INSULTING TO AN AWARD WINNING SCIENTIST WHO HAS DEVOTED HIS LIFE TO CONTRIBUTING TO SCIENCE AND HAS PAID FOR HIS OWN ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESEARCH FOR ABOUT 25 YEARS. ANTHONY IS MAKING LIBELOUS REMARKS WITH HIS STATEMENT. ANTHONY SAYS: "Do I think this is a marketing ploy, yeah."

This is libel. Do you Katherine Reece support Anthony's behavior here?

What about you Mr. Brass?

Anthony demands answers and sets his clock - when he doesn't "fully read" the answers that were provided long before.

Sept. 6th. I posted a reply to Anthony pointing out that his remarks are libel.

The definition of libel: "An untruthful statement about a person, published in writing or through broadcast media, that injures the person's reputation or standing in the community."

So here we have it: Anthony's called me a liar and insulted Davidovits and Morris and gone so far as to libel himself and I see nothing other than endorsement from Brass and nothing against his behavior from Katherine, who I asked to arbitrate.

All I asked for was an apology. All I have gotten is Anthony and his ticking clock and endorsements of his behavior from Mr. Brass and Katherine.

Sept. 7th, Thread Title: Threats Instead of Answers…typical. Anthony denies that he ever said anything derogatory about Margaret Morris or Davidovits.

Well Katherine and Mr. Brass, what do you call it when Anthony says they've hatched and are promoting a pyramid theory as a "marketing ploy." This would amount to scientific fraud. If that's not Anthony making a derogatory statement about them, what is it?

Do you Katherine endorse Anthony's behavior here?

What about you Mr. Brass?

All I have asked for is an apology. I deserve it and so do Margaret Morris and Joseph Davidovits. I said clearly that if there is an apology I will be glad to post the answers to Anthony's questions.

Not only have I not received an apology, I have witnessed Katherine and Mr. Brass supporting Anthony and his barbaric behavior!

Do you think I feel inclined to post answers in such a hostile environment? From what I've seen so far Anthony doesn't let the facts get in his way anyway.

Sandy</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Attn: Katherine and Mr. Brass

Sandy J. Perkins October 03, 2001 11:59PM

Re: Attn: Katherine and Mr. Brass

Katherine October 04, 2001 12:14AM

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 02:15AM

Mikey Brass October 04, 2001 02:21AM

Re: Attn: Mr. Brass

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 03:19AM

Mikey Brass October 04, 2001 03:25AM

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 04:03AM

Mikey Brass October 04, 2001 04:22AM

Attn: Mr. Brass

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 05:00AM

Mikey Brass October 04, 2001 06:37AM

Claire October 04, 2001 04:26AM

Claire

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 05:15AM

Re: Claire

Claire October 04, 2001 05:26AM

Misinformation

Sandy October 04, 2001 07:35AM

Re: Misinformation

Claire October 04, 2001 08:07AM

Re: Misinformation

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 08:21AM

Just quickly

Claire October 04, 2001 08:51AM

Re: Just quickly

Anthony October 04, 2001 09:52AM

Quicker

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 10:28AM

Quicker

Claire October 04, 2001 11:02AM

ENOUGH!!!!

Anthony October 04, 2001 07:56AM

Enough.....

Katherine Reece October 04, 2001 08:20AM

Re: Enough.....

Anthony October 04, 2001 08:23AM

Chin Up Anthony

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 10:23AM

It's Okay Anthony

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 10:05AM

Hooray!

Katherine Reece October 04, 2001 10:22AM

Group Hug, everybody...

Anthony October 04, 2001 10:51AM

Group Hug, I'm In.

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 12:44PM

Whoa...Sandy!

Anthony October 04, 2001 01:07PM

New Try

Sandy J. Perkins October 04, 2001 01:53PM

Re: New Try

al-Urman October 04, 2001 02:39PM

Newer Pyramids

Anthony October 04, 2001 04:19PM

Re: It's Okay Anthony

Chris Dunn October 04, 2001 08:36PM

Re: It's Okay Anthony

Don Holeman October 04, 2001 09:25PM

Flat Surfaces

Sandy J. Perkins October 05, 2001 04:41AM

Re: Flat Surfaces

Anthony October 05, 2001 08:42AM

Chris, and his URL

Anthony October 05, 2001 08:44AM

Re: Newer Pyramids

Blue October 04, 2001 06:55PM

Thanks Blue

Sandy J. Perkins October 05, 2001 04:44AM

Hiya Chris

R. Avry Wilson October 04, 2001 11:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login