Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 7:39 am UTC    
May 15, 2021 08:06PM
I will simply say that my quest has been completed and I have found Phi in every single place of worship and /or temple since the neolithic and Hager Quin up to every new modern religious building being built today. This includes Masonic Halls, Christian Churches, Mosques, Japanese Pagodas, Buddhist Temples. It was and is in The Temple of Solomon, in ancient Egyptian art and buildings, in ancient Greek buildings, in ancient Roman buildings and in every iconic image of Christianity, every iconic image of Freemasonry It is even beautifully illustrated in the iconic Renaissance image of The Crucifixion. A special find was when one of Jon Bodsworth's photographs of The Causeway of Khafre clearly showed it was in the Phi proportions. Imagine that a road, a golden road of life leading to a pyramid of eternal life. The Pyramid at Meidum causeway was and is also in The Phi Proportions How nice. They all used and they are all using Phi. The question that comes to my mind is why are the religions denying that it is there ? Not only is it denied in the ancient world but it is also denied in present architecture and in Renaissance art. It is admittedly used in advertising but that is as far as they are willing to go. This all begs the question, why ? why is it being denied ? I have found hundreds, perhaps thousands of images that easily prove the point. Yet still it gets denied. All that I would like to know is why ?

Regards
Don

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2021 03:04AM by Hermione.
Subject Author Posted

Examing the geometry of the great buildings of the wolrd, past and present as well as a few other things thrown in. Just remember ... Phi Rules

Ahatmose April 20, 2021 11:25AM

Sorry posted before finsihing the thought . here is an addendum

Ahatmose April 20, 2021 12:43PM

The Palatine Chapel · Aachen, Germany

Ahatmose April 20, 2021 01:49PM

Re: The Palatine Chapel · Aachen, Germany some links

Ahatmose April 20, 2021 01:53PM

Re: Examing the geometry of the great buildings of the wolrd, past and present as well as a few other things thrown in. Just remember ... Phi Rules

Ahatmose May 15, 2021 08:06PM

Re: Examing the geometry of the great buildings of the wolrd, past and present as well as a few other things thrown in. Just remember ... Phi Rules

Ahatmose December 15, 2022 06:50PM

Re: Examing the geometry of the "Great Chevy Cars of The 50's"

Ahatmose December 21, 2022 05:41PM

Re: Examing the geometry of the "Great Chevy Cars of The 50's Correction"

Ahatmose December 22, 2022 06:31PM

Phi in The 23rd Century

Ahatmose January 01, 2023 09:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login