Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 5:22 am UTC    
April 11, 2021 10:51AM
Returned and if you are now like I was then you are probably saying what a cute coincidence but we are probably not going to find much more along these lines. I, and you, are/were wrong. Let's tale a look at the second cloth Cloth B we will call it. Here are "God's" instructions:This time it is from Exodus 26 again chapters 7 through 12. Now please remember I have not made any of this up. The numbers are there for you to talk to if you please. Before you call all of this so much ... whatever ask yourself, why ? Why would these measurements be saved, since who knows when in oral traditions before being written down ? But let's see verse 7 to 12.

7 And thou shalt make curtains of goats' hair to be a covering upon the tabernacle: eleven curtains shalt thou make.

8 The length of one curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and the eleven curtains shall be all of one measure.

9 And thou shalt couple five curtains by themselves, and six curtains by themselves, and shalt double the sixth curtain in the forefront of the tabernacle.

10 And thou shalt make fifty loops on the edge of the one curtain that is outmost in the coupling, and fifty loops in the edge of the curtain which coupleth the second.

11 And thou shalt make fifty taches of brass, and put the taches into the loops, and couple the tent together, that it may be one.

12 And the remnant that remaineth of the curtains of the tent, the half curtain that remaineth, shall hang over the backside of the tabernacle.

So that's what I did ... on paper of course and here is the result:

To clarify "God" has instructed Moses to make 11 strips of cloth this time he is to make them 30 cubits by 4 cubits. He is then to join them together in a 5 and 6 configuration as below after the golden rings are employed.

He is then told that the odd part of the curtain should hang over backside or basically be folded away.

This then gives us this configuration:

So now what has this cloth shown us ? Can you see it ? Perhaps if I gave you a helping hand ...

Rotating it 90 degrees we get this ...

And this gives us the ratio and angle of The Pyramid of Khafre or G2.

So a recap we have so far been given the instruction for The Bent Pyramid and The Pyramid of Khafre. Did he give us more ?

And now a startling truth. If we now combine both cloths, Cloth A the one of 40 x 28 and Cloth B, the one 44 by 30 AND FOLD IT IN TWO we get this amazing configuration ...

What we get is a ratio of 28 to 22 or reduced we get when divided by 4 of 7 and 5.5 which as we all know is the ratio of The Great Pyramid ! So we now have, The Bent, The Pyramid of Khafre and The Great Pyramid. ... can there still be others ?

And now I hope you will be as amazed as I was when by simply using these two cloths as instructed by God we round out the remaining ancient pyramids of The Third and Fourth Dynastys. Please observe ... and wonder. Was "God" actually giving instructions for The Pyramids ? Or was he actually revealing the numbers he used in The Creation of The Solar system ? Regardless one picture is worth a thousand words ... watch and be amazed

and what of The Tabernacle itself ? Patience I will return in an Egyptian minute.

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2021 11:18AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

Djoser as Moses AND Joseph and Imhotep portayed in legends as "God"

Ahatmose April 10, 2021 11:11AM

Re: Djoser as Moses AND Joseph and Imhotep portayed in legends as "God"

Ahatmose April 10, 2021 05:40PM

The numbers in Exodus reveal more of their secrets

Ahatmose April 11, 2021 10:51AM

The Taberncale according to the instructions given by "God" in Exodus, The second of The Five Books of Moses or The Pentateuch

Ahatmose April 11, 2021 04:26PM

Addendum to the above.

Ahatmose April 11, 2021 08:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login