Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 19, 2024, 6:22 am UTC    
April 10, 2021 05:40PM
This is a study I did on a variety of subjects. As far as I know no numbers were tortured in the making of these findings. The numbers had free will and were found in two of the most sacred books in existence. The Bible and The Torah where it was said of that not one letter was ever to be changed. Hence we have to believe, at least for The Torah that this is true. In Bible studies the most difficult part is deciding what is the literal truth and what is symbolic. Some feel it is all to be taken literally and others that is is all symbolism and still others that it is a great fairy tale. I have chosen to use all three methods.

It started innocently enough when I decided to finally, after putting it off for many years, to undertake to analyze the numbers given to Moses (by God) in Exodus in regards to the building of The Tabernacle. I searched online and could find absolutely no information that this had ever been done so away I went unhindered with any specific viewpoint or agenda. I was simply going to go where the numbers took me.

The story is well know up to Exodus Chapter 25 and yet this is where the instructions from "God" to Moses begin for the constructions that Moses will be undertaking including The Ark of The Covenant and The Menorah. Surprisingly I could not find any article detailing what these numbers meant so I decided to find out for myself.

Here is how Exodus 25 begins:

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.

3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,

4 And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,

5 And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,

6 Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,

7 Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.

8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

"God" then goes on to explain to him the measurements of The Ark of The Covenant which we will get to in it's own chapter (or post)

"God" then explains how The Menorah is to be constructed. I never did find anyone who could explain why these measurements were important until I discovered why on my own,

Here is the model I used for The Menorah . I had picked it up a few years ago for $20.00 CDN at a garage sale when I went with the wife so she could pick up some dishes and then discovered it was over 100 years old and had come from Germany and was selling on Ebay for $750.00 US . I figured if it was that old and that well made the accuracy would also be correct.

This too will be dealt with separately

31 And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same.

32 And six branches shall come out of the sides of it; three branches of the candlestick out of the one side, and three branches of the candlestick out of the other side:

33 Three bowls made like unto almonds, with a knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: so in the six branches that come out of the candlestick.

34 And in the candlestick shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers.

35 And there shall be a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, and a knop under two branches of the same, according to the six branches that proceed out of the candlestick.

36 Their knops and their branches shall be of the same: all it shall be one beaten work of pure gold.

37 And thou shalt make the seven lamps thereof: and they shall light the lamps thereof, that they may give light over against it.

38 And the tongs thereof, and the snuffdishes thereof, shall be of pure gold.

39 Of a talent of pure gold shall he make it, with all these vessels.

40 And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.

Okay so "God" has instructed that he needs fine linens and such for a project and these then are the instructions as given in Exodus (cross referenced to The Torah as well. kindly lent to me by a friend)

And then the instructions begin ...

Exodus
Chapter 26

1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.

2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and every one of the curtains shall have one measure.

3 The five curtains shall be coupled together one to another; and other five curtains shall be coupled one to another.

4 And thou shalt make loops of blue upon the edge of the one curtain from the selvedge in the coupling; and likewise shalt thou make in the uttermost edge of another curtain, in the coupling of the second.

5 Fifty loops shalt thou make in the one curtain, and fifty loops shalt thou make in the edge of the curtain that is in the coupling of the second; that the loops may take hold one of another.

6 And thou shalt make fifty taches of gold, and couple the curtains together with the taches: and it shall be one tabernacle.

So this is what I did ... only on paper of course and this is how it looked.

10 curtains at 28 by 4 joined together in fives:

and then he was instructed to join these two together.

Now before we go on I need to make a statement. For many years, possible forever we have been led to believe that The Pyramids of The 3rd and IVth Dynasty are not mentioned in The Bible (or The Torah). We have also been told that there was no generational plan ever conceived and that there was a different Pharaoh for each. I am about to blow those myths to smithereens

Here is step 1:

For within these innocent first instructions we have led us to the angle of the bottom half of The Bent Pyramid.

The first of many discoveries we are about to make.

db

to be continued ...

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

Djoser as Moses AND Joseph and Imhotep portayed in legends as "God"

Ahatmose April 10, 2021 11:11AM

Re: Djoser as Moses AND Joseph and Imhotep portayed in legends as "God"

Ahatmose April 10, 2021 05:40PM

The numbers in Exodus reveal more of their secrets

Ahatmose April 11, 2021 10:51AM

The Taberncale according to the instructions given by "God" in Exodus, The second of The Five Books of Moses or The Pentateuch

Ahatmose April 11, 2021 04:26PM

Addendum to the above.

Ahatmose April 11, 2021 08:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login