Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 5:45 pm UTC    
August 30, 2015 07:52AM
Hi all things are getting a but clearer these days as we move toward ... well could it be The Light ? I have made a post over at another thread but I felt this deserved a thread of its own. Since I had decoded the hidden symbolism in The Eye of Horus, The Two Crowns of Upper and Lower and The Step Pyramid and in fact the wonderful joining of Square and Circle and pyramid and sphere at Giza I felt indeed to complete my studies I needed to understand The Ancient Egyptian soul. So I went looking for it. Here is what I found:

"The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. In addition to these components of the soul there was the human body (called the ha, occasionally a plural haw, meaning approximately sum of bodily parts). The other souls were aakhu, khaibut, and khat.[clarification needed]"

Okay so there are five parts of The Egyptian Soul and so what I decided to do was draw a Pi graph and put the names in and a description so it was a little clearer how I could tie it into The Creation Story, I wasn't even sure what I was looking for but here is what I found.

The Pi graph when the centers are marked produces The Pentagram and so it became obvious to me that The Ancient Egyptian Soul or the concept of it was now to be hidden in the ancient symbolism of the Pentagram

I am sorry but it is rather more than I can write down at the moment but here is what I think I have added to our present understanding of things.

1) The pentagram that symbol so feared by modern religions is simply The Egyptian Soul .. Our soul in picture form.

2) The pyramid, also having five sides (four sides and a base) also represents this concept

3) As time went on we forgot these things but it was kept alive in occult mysticism as dark folklore. It was put to us to fear the soul (the pentagram). We were taught to fear this horrible thing .. our soul.

And so it was we moved into the dark ages and it was disguised as alchemy and black magic.

[imageshack.com]

And so it was symbolized that the universe (really us and our body) was made up of five parts, Earth, Fire, Water, Air AND SPIRIT !!! But the church fathers (Roman Catholicism) did not want us to find our soul, for some strange reason they wanted us to fear our soul, the question arises why ?

And so with the pentagram right side up all was good for the part that is spirit pointed heavenward (or the concept of heaven that they tried to force on us) but dare turn the symbol around and we have the spirit pointing downward, down to their interpretation of hell and that is why they forbade even the thought of this image and thus it was in the realm of black magic and the occult. But the Cathars are said to have reversed this iamge and worshiped The Goat, They obviously believed as I now reverse my previous thoughts, that the soul or really man was not immortal and was trapped here on earth with no hope, no hope of salvation and thus with no reason of being. But these thoughts of The Ancient Egyptians have endured ,,, for allow me to show now why 12 o'clock (of the clock) is the bewitching hour and is the point the is constantly shown to be of major importance, the clock strikes twelve 12 in the story of Cinderella, and on and on it goes, the symbolism is everywhere, because at 12 of the clock the clock strike 12 the soul reaches directly upward and the soul is released, And now we understand that the tolling of the bells is meant to symbolize the setting of the soul free. So whom does the bell toll for, it tolls for thee. Observe ...

[imageshack.com]

And when the clock strikes 12 the terror and horrific thing those beasts that are unleashed, those demons we are supposed to fear is none other than the setting of the soul free. But is this not what they teach is what happens when you die, is your soul not heaven bound ?

And a final thought for now (there are thousands more) Traditions state that you should get married 2:30 of the clock in fact that was the time of my own wedding. And now the symbolism of it all comes flooding into us like the tidal sea for as one can plainly see when one looks at my iamge of the pentagram inside the clock ... THE FIRST RUNG OF THE SOUL IS AT 2;30 OF THE CLOCK !!!! IT IS AS I CAN PLAINLY SEE THE FIRST RUNG IN THE COMPLETION OF THE SOUL. The first step of the soul is reached ... at 2:30 of the clock. So the symbolism is profound the first step in completing your soul is to find a soul mate, a wife (or husband)

Now a last thought for now, (will I ever be able to write all of them down ?) For those who know me they will know that i have spent years studying The Wood Pentagram that was discovered over in France near Rennes Le Chateau. Those same people know that I had often claimed that the two pillars of knowledge, those two pillars of the fictional guarding of Atlantis, those two pillars of Joachim and The Masons were The Giza Pyramids AND THE WOOD PENTAGRAM ! And now I see why I was so drawn to this imagery and why deep down inside I knew it was important for in France in as giant a form as possible we have in plain site the setting of the soul free toward the light ...

[imageshack.com]

But it is not the whole soul that is released ... no only THE SPIRiT is set free !!!!!!

And so I will now return to Rennes le Chateau for David Wood in his second book of revelation discovered all kinds of things I did not understand at the time. But he had done it. And I think he knew it, He had found his soul in France.

Cheers
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2015 08:25AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

Finding The Lost Soul of The Ancient Egyptians

Don Barone August 30, 2015 07:52AM

Addendum: Finding The Lost Soul of The Ancient Egyptians

Don Barone August 30, 2015 09:08AM

Re: Addendum: Finding The Lost Soul of The Ancient Egyptians

Don Barone August 30, 2015 09:32AM

Rick Baudé August 30, 2015 11:02AM

And now to The Sheut (shadow)

Don Barone August 30, 2015 09:29PM

Re: And now to The Sheut (shadow)

Don Barone August 31, 2015 06:17AM

Byrd August 31, 2015 09:46AM

Don Barone August 31, 2015 04:39PM

Rick Baudé August 31, 2015 04:52PM

Don Barone August 31, 2015 06:28PM

Byrd August 31, 2015 10:08PM

Rick Baudé August 31, 2015 10:53PM

Don Barone September 01, 2015 06:53AM

Byrd September 01, 2015 10:37AM

Hermione September 01, 2015 11:45AM

Don Barone September 01, 2015 04:49PM

Byrd September 01, 2015 07:25PM

Don Barone September 02, 2015 05:15AM

Don Barone September 02, 2015 05:41AM

Don Barone September 02, 2015 06:10AM

Don Barone September 02, 2015 06:38AM

Hermione September 02, 2015 07:01AM

Don Barone September 04, 2015 09:00AM

Byrd September 02, 2015 09:29AM

Don Barone September 04, 2015 04:54PM

Byrd August 31, 2015 05:59PM

Don Barone August 30, 2015 11:19PM

Re: Finding The Lost Soul of The Ancient Egyptians

Don Barone August 30, 2015 11:30PM

Don Barone August 31, 2015 05:29AM

The Pentagram in Depth

Don Barone August 31, 2015 05:45AM

Byrd September 02, 2015 09:18AM

Don Barone September 02, 2015 09:56AM

Don Barone September 05, 2015 05:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login