Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 8:09 pm UTC    
August 25, 2011 02:26AM
I have posted in the past what I made out of the Roswell I-beam inscriptions. The letters were alphabetic - ancient Hellenic and the language also looked the same. It seems that I missed a line parallel and very close to the lambda letter. I have thus come up with a new translation. One can see the video footage here:

[www.disclose.tv]

The first part is the same. It is

DIHREI

The ancient Ksi looking letter 3E is actually the EI complex(in this ET system).

Dierei means drive(between), penetrate, pierce

This was chosen to also encode the fine structure constant:

DIHREI = 4 + 10 + 8 + 100 + 5 + 10 = 137
1/a = 137.036

This also refers to the sphinx(length). Multiples lead to the Kafre pyramid height and base length.

We then have a dot and the Theta letter (Th) , then two dots and the Phi (Ph) letter and another dot. This could mean the equator and the meridian of the Earth or a planet in general. It could refer to quantum / particle physics - and maybe the direction of spin. It could mean anything. Another idea is that it refers to the space between Saturn and Uranus - showing us thus the direction of these planet¢s rings. We can re-compute the sum using these letters:

DIHREI Th = 137 + 9 = 146
Khufu pyramid height = 146.71 meters

DIHREI Th Ph= 137 + 9 + 600 = 746
OGYGOS = 746
Khufu pyramid base length = 746 photon feet = 746 Parthenon feet

The above gematria values is based on the sacred alphabet(that I have discovered) where Ph = 600, not the well known Ionic one where(Ph=500).

Now I have posted this much in the past, here come the new correction. We have the the last part of the inscription where the end of the I-beam is broken. It reads:

EIILEI

In the past I read EILEI which I translated "rovolve". The new reading probably leads to two words:

EI ILEI

EI is the sacred word used at Delphi (EN DELPHOIS EI, "the EI at Delphi"). There are different translations but chances are that it means "you are" or something like that "are", "is" etc. The last word is probably related to the ancient Hellenic word:

ILH or EILH, Doric ILA

It means quantum, crowd or people, cavalry

The whole translation is:

Drive between.Th..Ph.a group of people is there

or

Drive between . Th .. Ph . that¢s where the army is

We can now compute the gematria value of the whole inscription:

DIHREI Th Ph EI ILEI = 816

OOGYGOS = 816

The first letter is the Omega letter which is a long O sound. In old Hellenic alphabets which had no Omega letter like that of Attica this would have either been written with one 'O' or with two 'OO'. But this gematria value is interesting because Ogygos refers to the Khufu pyramid base length - which pyramid (see OCT) refers to Alnitak star of the Orion belt. Now it turns out that the distance between Alnitak and the Earth is:

OOGYGOS light years = 816 light years

Does the Alnitak stars system have an inhabited planet? Is the inscription asking for help, military or humanitarian?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2011 02:30AM by Ogygos.
Subject Author Posted

Roswell I-beam update

Ogygos August 25, 2011 02:26AM

Re: Roswell I-beam update

Byrd August 26, 2011 03:04PM

Jammer August 29, 2011 10:53AM

Jammer August 31, 2011 07:06AM

Ogygos August 31, 2011 07:52AM

Ogygos August 29, 2011 03:04PM

expanding letters

Ogygos August 30, 2011 12:06AM

I-beam encodes planetoids?

Ogygos August 31, 2011 01:34AM

Roswell decoding update

Ogygos December 14, 2012 02:32PM

the value

Ogygos December 14, 2012 02:45PM

a new theory

Ogygos December 28, 2012 01:01PM

Re: a new theory

Hermione December 28, 2012 05:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login