Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 3, 2024, 4:33 am UTC    
June 17, 2010 09:34AM
And these are the generations of Adam and his descendants:

Genesis 5

1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: 4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. 6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos: 7 And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters: 8 And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died. 9 And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan: 10 And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters: 11 And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died. 12 And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel: 13 And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters: 14 And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died. 15 And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared: 16 And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters: 17 And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died. 18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch: 19 And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 20 And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died. 21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: 22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: 24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

I am sure there are many on this forum who like me always wondered why the painstaking bother of listing dates and birth dates and deaths. I for one always thought there was a hidden meaning within these dates and just could not put my finger on what the numbers meant. Now with Clive Ross' ingenuity we all can see a bit of what was going on with the writers of The Bible. Clive's position is that encoded in these apparent regular births and deaths is the same story written at Giza and it is all astronomical in content.

There is much to discuss but I will just start us off very slowly as I have not totally understood all the numbers which Clive includes in his book but a bit of it is clear. Here are the dates in Excel format

Column "A" is how old the patriarch was when he had his child.

For example Adam was 130 when he had Seth. Seth was 105 when he had Enos. Enos was 90 when he had Kenan etc.

Column "B" how long after the birth he lived

Column "C" total lifespan

Total column is the ongoing total of the patriarchs at the time of birth of their child.

Now again unless you have been living in a bubble you are aware that Clive has shown us that the ratio of Earth to Mars is written all over The Giza Plateau and now he shows, or at least brings our attention to the fact that this also occurs in Genesis.

It is obvious in the age that Enoch was when he walked with God which is or was 365 years. One day equaling 1 year and following in the tradition which is in The Bible and which Clive points out to us in such that "a day to the Lord is like a year to us" it becomes apparent that this 365 equals the number of days in an Earth year. It could be construed as just a coincidence were it not for the fact that the total number of years of all the patriarchs when they bore children equals 687 up to this point and strangely and eerily 687 is the number of earth days in a Martian orbital year. so it becomes clear that what is meant here is that we are being directed to look toward the heavens and that Enoch is representing the ratio of Earth [days] to Mars [days]. Clive expands on this proof further on and so shall I but now I must show you something that I have found and of course Clive had to miss because of his disdain for all things Phi. If we look we notice that Jered was 162 years old when he bore Enoch and of course 162 is Phi rounded off to three digits times 100. This Phi factor is further shown to us in the fact that Jered lived 800 years after the birth of his child, Enoch and Enoch lived 300 years after his child for a difference of 500 years and of course 800 [/ 100] / 500 [/ 100] = 1.6 and 5 and 8 are the first two numbers of The Fibonacci series to show Phi

Much more to follow ...

Best
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2010 09:38AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

"1o6 The Dawn of Man"

Don Barone June 16, 2010 06:45AM

Re: "1o6 The Dawn of Man"

Hermione June 16, 2010 07:58AM

"1o6 The Dawn of Man": And these are the generations of Adam and his descendants

Don Barone June 17, 2010 09:34AM

Re: "1o6 The Dawn of Man": And these are the generations of Adam and his descendants

cladking June 17, 2010 10:50AM

Re: "1o6 The Dawn of Man": And these are the generations of Adam and his descendants

Don Barone June 17, 2010 09:54PM

Don Barone June 18, 2010 12:27AM

Hermione June 21, 2010 11:15AM

Hermione June 17, 2010 11:57AM

Don Barone June 17, 2010 12:06PM

Re: "1o6 The Dawn of Man"

Don Barone July 23, 2010 08:52AM

Re: "1o6 The Dawn of Man": More on Logarithms

Don Barone July 23, 2010 03:15PM

Don Barone July 23, 2010 03:33PM

Don Barone July 23, 2010 06:31PM

Friggin' pathetic

lobo-hotei July 23, 2010 09:13PM

Re: Friggin' pathetic

Khazar-khum July 24, 2010 12:23AM

Hercule Poirot

Anthony July 24, 2010 02:52PM

Don Barone July 25, 2010 07:19PM

Khazar-khum July 25, 2010 07:51PM

lobo-hotei July 25, 2010 10:57PM

lobo-hotei July 25, 2010 11:04PM

Hermione July 26, 2010 01:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login