Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 5, 2024, 9:36 pm UTC    
March 04, 2005 10:51PM
Ya'at'eeh Stephanie!

I have some questions for you.

Can skinwalkers kill you in your dreams? Can they really harm you while your their also? What does it mean when they chase you to a certain spot in your dreams? Can you kill a skinwalker in your dreams? When they find you in your dreams does that mean they know where you're at? Can you please give us (my girlfriend and I) some insight into the dream aspect of the "hauntings" of skinwalkers in your dreams? Can talking in your dreams affect the person? My girlfriend also wants to know why exactly the skinwalker's after her.

I was just wondering because last night my girlfriend had a dream that the skinwalker (the spirits grandfather) talked to her and she laughed at him twice then i came outta nowhere and shot him. Then while he was down he told my girlfriend to be careful with her hair. What does that mean? I know that they can do things with hair and other things.

My aunt is also experiencing some problems with a skinwalker. She told me it was a big, light brown dog and she told me she shot at it three times. The first two shots she doesn't know where it went then the last shot was right infront of it. Then the gun jammed on her and ran out of bullets. When she told me that I told she needs to go see a medicine man ASAP (because I think I know who it is. A JEALOUS RELATIVE). Also, I asked her to do some other things for me (questions I need answered. To this question also DON'T ASK! tongue sticking out smiley)

P.S. Is there a way to kill a skinwalker WITHOUT the need of a medicine man?
Subject Author Posted

Skinwalker: Origins

Stephanie February 13, 2005 05:08PM

Re: Skinwalker: Origins

premalatha balan February 14, 2005 09:35AM

Stephanie February 14, 2005 12:35PM

premalatha balan February 14, 2005 12:40PM

premalatha balan February 14, 2005 12:40PM

Voleur_Garcon March 02, 2005 01:27AM

Stephanie March 02, 2005 03:00AM

Voleur_Garcon March 03, 2005 03:39AM

Stephanie March 03, 2005 01:44PM

Voleur_Garcon March 04, 2005 10:51PM

Stephanie March 13, 2005 01:05AM

Voleur_Garcon March 04, 2005 11:04PM

Stephanie March 13, 2005 01:07AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login