Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 4, 2024, 6:01 pm UTC    
May 22, 2018 03:30PM
Hi Rick there are a couple of major hurdles. I was going to do it anyway and just give him all the royalties but as I said there are a couple of problems.

First up is the fact that the binders totally messed up the printing of the book and all copies had varying degrees of mixed up and out of order pages even though the numbers checked. I got one of the better ones he had but even this one has errors.

Second up is that Clive unfortunately made a lot of errors and it would be a daunting task to make the corrections and stay true to what he wrote in some parts

but the main stumbling block is that unfortunately there are many parts of the book that I don't have a clue as to what he is talking about. He has invested entire chapters into proving that the orbits of the planets are encoded in the five books of Moses so far as to the distance traveled by one in reference to another and so on. A simple example is that in one earth year Mars will have completed 191.4 degrees of it's orbit and the angle between the three pyramids of Giza is in fact 191.4 degrees but it gets a great deal more complicated than that and always he has numbers from The Five Books of Moses as proof. I have looked at it on and off over the last 10 or 11 years and still I can't seem to wrap my head around it. however this time I am going to give it my best shot and have even purchased a program that shows the orbits of the planets (too bad it keeps crashing and the fine print says I am stuck with it, no warranty implied). The work I have done although ground breaking in it's own right is mainly static and two dimensional while a lot of what Clive did was three dimensional and dealt with the movement of the planets themselves. ... And to top it all off ... nobody even wants to look at his work. Truly very sad. There are virtually no copies available and that's why the book seller was asking for $995.00 CDN ... he had never seen a copy before. The book needs to be examined by an astronomy buff (Avry springs to mind) who can think in three dimensions, I unfortunately can't. Donkey Kong 3D proved that as my kids whipped the tar out of me as I had extreme difficulty even understanding where I was in the layout of the game. So for now his even more ground breaking work rests with my ability to decipher it. I keep trying.

Regards
Don Barone

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

If you are looking for Clive Ross' book better take out a second mortgage ...

Don Barone May 21, 2018 11:26AM

Re: If you are looking for Clive Ross' book better take out a second mortgage ...

Rick Baudé May 22, 2018 09:30AM

Re: If you are looking for Clive Ross' book better take out a second mortgage ...

Don Barone May 22, 2018 10:46AM

Rick Baudé May 22, 2018 02:00PM

Don Barone May 22, 2018 03:30PM

Rick Baudé May 22, 2018 03:36PM

Don Barone May 22, 2018 03:49PM

Rick Baudé May 22, 2018 03:56PM

Khazar-khum May 22, 2018 08:12PM

Rick Baudé May 22, 2018 10:23PM

Don Barone May 23, 2018 07:19AM

General precautions

Hermione May 23, 2018 08:54AM

Re: General precautions

Khazar-khum May 23, 2018 05:16PM

Don Barone May 23, 2018 07:35AM

Rick Baudé May 23, 2018 11:58AM

Don Barone May 23, 2018 03:07PM

Rick Baudé May 23, 2018 03:29PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login