> life on Earth was not caused by an asteroid 66.038
> million years ago?
>
> [www.sciencenewsforstudents.org]
>
> [youtu.be]
>
> May have been explosion of gravitational spheres
> or a solar anomaly or even vulcanos and plagues?
>
> Cintia Panizza
> ———————/-

I don't know about the video (I don't watch videos) but the article is correct. 90 million years ago an asteroid hit the Earth. It caused a huge crater that caused worldwide tsunamis -- and also triggered a field of supervolcanoes (called the Deccan Traps) that erupted for thousands and thousands of years, filling the air with ash and gas and pouring out huge amounts of lava.

So it was basically the Earth's natural processes that were poisoning and killing the lifeforms. And it did this because it was going on for thousands of years. All the species on the planet could survive if it was something that was over in a day or a week or a year. Maybe three years. But this went for thousands of years.

-- Byrd
Moderator, Hall of Ma'at
Subject Author Posted

Was an asteroid really the cause of the extinction of life on Earth 66.038 million years ago?

Cintia Panizza February 01, 2022 09:41PM

Re: Was an asteroid really the cause of the extinction of life on Earth 66.038 million years ago?

Hermione February 02, 2022 06:33AM

Re: Was an asteroid really the cause of the extinction of life on Earth 66.038 million years ago?

Cintia Panizza February 14, 2022 10:26PM

Byrd February 02, 2022 06:03PM

JonnyMcA February 10, 2022 12:02PM

Cintia Panizza February 14, 2022 10:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login