Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 19, 2024, 2:10 am UTC    
September 27, 2001 03:39PM
<HTML>Hi Duncansmiling smiley ,

You make some fair points here, and I understand the need for comparing Spence to Bauval. But as for the stars-to-ground, there's still a lot of work left to do. On the other hand (and for the time being) there is a lot of circumstantial evidence supporting the Giza/Belt corellation (work done).

There is another paper in progress by myself and Chris Ash on this. So far, things look pretty good - in fact, most of what has come to light as a result was in no way forced. We are being extremely thourough with the calcs, and have included wide parameters. I' love to give details, but right now, I apologize for not elaborating.smiling smiley Where things do not 'fit' we will be providing full disclosure along with what does not; we refuse to be selective. Fair science, yes?

Most if not all of your concerns about Giza/Belt and other pyramids are being looked at, and quite honestly, some are excellent candidates, while a lot of others are very obviously just structures built 'wherever'. Remember too, that a great deal of the c.100 pyramids in Egypt were built by different core leaders in different epochs, and indeed practices would have changed. (Look at Meoris - *lol* no star configs there! (I'm agreeing with you)). Although, it is entirely reasonable to consider that not every pyramid must have a stellar counterpart (s).

About Nature. I was unaware of the volume of letters sent in reply to Dr Spence's (original?) argument. Good for them.smiling smiley

"<I>That you did not receive a reply would suggest they do not take your criticism at all seriously which would seem strange considering how highly regarded Nature is within the scientific community.</I>"

Nature is not aware of my rebuttal yet, so how could I 'not receive a reply'?

I decided not to follow up with Nature directly for fear that... well, I think you know, yes? If in the future they do choose not to reply to me, then it would not be because of weakness on the part of my argument (which IS strong) - no sir - more likely the timely placement of a slanderous letter would drive them from dealing with me. I heard it through the grapevine that someone was going to do this exact thing, and also to contact Dr Spence in the hope of destroying my chances at even being heard. Weird, eh? I shouldn't matter if I'm the biggest ***** on Earth; review is review, opinion is opinion, and data is data. smiling smiley

Therefore, to save myself the headache in trying to explain a 'situation' and get bogged down in something the has NOTHING to do with the comparative status of mine and Spence's version (the professional science of it), I am dealing with undisclosed publications in Canada and the USA. (Mainly so an un-named party will not attempt the same at those as well).

Cheers, and thanks for your comments.

Avry</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Missing data/erroneous data

Anonymous User September 27, 2001 06:31AM

Re: Missing data/erroneous data

R. Avry Wilson September 27, 2001 03:39PM

Mikey Brass September 27, 2001 04:24PM

Anonymous User September 27, 2001 05:08PM

Mikey/Duncan...

Anthony September 27, 2001 05:56PM

Avry, I heard through the grapevine

Don Holeman September 27, 2001 07:22PM

Mike et al

R. Avry Wilson September 28, 2001 02:10AM

Re: Mike et al

Anonymous User September 28, 2001 04:28AM

Duncan! Avry!

Anthony September 28, 2001 06:32AM

Re: Duncan! Avry!

Anonymous User September 28, 2001 07:52AM

Re: Duncan! Avry!

Anthony September 28, 2001 09:18AM

ISHMAEL September 28, 2001 08:29AM

Anonymous User September 28, 2001 08:45AM

ISHMAEL September 28, 2001 12:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login