Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 12, 2024, 2:15 am UTC    
July 26, 2001 05:46AM
<HTML>Margaret:

I'm glad yours is not a personal attack, because I have had the distinct honor and pleasure of meeting and working with Chris Dunn on a few occassions, and I have found him to be a quiet, logical, rational, thoughtful professional. Chris also has enormous capacities for detailed observations, and a lifetime of experience in material handling and manipulation with which you nor I can compete.

If Chris Dunn, who has spent decades working on surface tolerances, says that a surface can not be recreated with stone tools and bearclaws, I strongly suggest you take that comment seriously.

Also, Chris is just one person who has taken issue with your geopolymer theory. Granted, he may be one of the more vocal of your detractors, but that doesn't make him especially wrong in HIS theories. Let's take an example...

The granite "sarcophagi" in the Serapeum. These lidded boxes measure 11 feet by 13 feet by 7 feet high, and weigh several tons each. There are 20 of these boxes IN the serapeum. Each of these boxes is ground to a tolerance of .0002 of an inch in flatness on all sides.

Can you explain, using your geopolymer theory, how <b>THAT</b> was accomplished?

I also wish to point out that I found your abandonment of the previous geopolymer discussion on this board to be VERY disheartening. As soon as the questions became very difficult and very pointed for you, you have stopped posting on that thread and come running over here to start an attack on someone else. If I didn't know better, I would say you had been pinned down by good arguments, so you ran away to start a diversion on another thread.

And lastly, and perhaps most importantly to the geopolymer theory as a whole, you wrote the wrong date at the end of your message above.

The year is 2001... not 2000. lol

I hope you can help me to understand better your methodology here.

Anthony</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Margaret Morris Responds to Christopher Dunn

Margaret Morris July 26, 2001 03:10AM

Re: Margaret Morris Responds to Christopher Dunn

Anthony July 26, 2001 05:46AM

John Wall July 26, 2001 05:49AM

Litz July 26, 2001 11:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login