Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 12, 2024, 2:12 am UTC    
July 26, 2001 03:10AM
<HTML>Margaret Morris Responds to Christopher Dunn

My remarks about Dunn pertain to his terrible methodology. He re-invents ancient history to accommodate the super advanced technology he asserts was used to build the Great Pyramid and other impressive monuments and artifacts.

Given that Dunn refuses or is unable to understand the properties of geopolymeric rock-concrete that affords the kind of artifacts he takes issue with, it is not surprising that he also misrepresents the scientific literature. Indeed, the published literature (including the debates Dunn cites) help to demonstrate the veracity of the geopolymer theory.

Anyone who wishes to see the way Dunn tortures scientific method can read the debates with him on the Atlantis Rising message board. See the discussion topic titled “Giza Power, Primitive or Advanced?” at

[www.atlantisrising.com].

Keyword search the name “Fred” to extract the debate with Dunn on geopolymers vs advanced machining. My rebuttal to Ingram et al. is also posted there, and it shows the way Dunn has misrepresented the scientific literature in his post to which this responds. My debates with Harrell also speak for themselves. Schoch has proven nothing with regard to geopolymerization.

Also see my Giza Power Meltdown page:
[margaretmorrisbooks.com]

and my review of Dunn’s book The Giza Power Plant:
[www.margaretmorrisbooks.com]

Regarding your request Christopher Dunn, no, I will not stop showing your terrible methodology that has led to your erroneous conclusions about ancient history. This is NOT personal.

Dunn has also mischaracterized my remark, “In reality, advanced technology claimants like Christopher Dunn and others dismiss the geopolymer theory because it offers a pragmatic, Late Stone Age level technology solution to otherwise unexplained feats of masonry and engineering that they tout as proof of the existence of super technology from Atlantis, space aliens, etc."

I used the word “etc.” to include advanced technology that Dunn proposes was invented by Egyptians. For the record, I recognize that Dunn does not claim that Atlanteans built the Great Pyramid. He only hints at or considers such a conclusion by adding remarks supportive of Edgar Cayce’s “readings” to his book The Giza Power Plant.

Margaret Morris
July 26, 2000</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Margaret Morris Responds to Christopher Dunn

Margaret Morris July 26, 2001 03:10AM

Re: Margaret Morris Responds to Christopher Dunn

Anthony July 26, 2001 05:46AM

John Wall July 26, 2001 05:49AM

Litz July 26, 2001 11:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login