Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 26, 2024, 10:36 am UTC    
May 25, 2021 12:04PM
Thank you for the link Hermione.

My research has shown that although a few examples are listed and suggested in this article on Wiki (which I had not seen by the way) that in actuality every single temple or place of worship since "the dawning of civilization" and that takes us back to Sumeria and even further maybe, used Phi in their religious structures.

The question to me is no longer if they used it, for it is obvious that they did, the question I now pose is where did the concept originate ?

It was even in the rocks but you may have missed if while looking at the horse. :-)

Here is one interesting example on a building I was having trouble finding phi until I found this view of it ... The concept is there but without a dead on view of this angle it is impossible to know for sure.

[imagizer.imageshack.com]

[imagizer.imageshack.com]

The problem with that article is that it stops short of the whole truth, every single religious building and I mean ever single one, and this even includes the First Dynasty Tombs, are built to phi specifications. I am trying to find out why ?

it is even in the majority of homes that are built. It is the secret of the architects and why the windows of a house always looks nice compared to the whole and why the pillars are always in the most eye appealing place. Even the Sydney Opera House has Phi as it's controlling architecture. It may look a bit unusual but the phi ratios are there front and center.

and thanks again for the link.

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

The Ancient Greeks and Their Obsession With Phi

Ahatmose April 20, 2021 09:37AM

Re: The Ancient Greeks and Their Obsession With Phi

Hermione May 25, 2021 10:32AM

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 12:04PM

Ahatmose May 25, 2021 12:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login