Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 30, 2024, 10:50 am UTC    
April 19, 2021 10:45AM
What you are going to witness is as far as I know never been seen before, at least not in about 2500 years. The beauty of this math will stun you into reflective silence as you wonder, as I now do how the devil could all of this knowledge have been lost, ... OR HIDDEN !

As I stated I was anxious to figure out the relevance of the slope angle of the roof of The Parthenon so I decide to super impose an image onto my Giza Rectangle. Here is what unfolded. Now to be clear I did not start out with any preconceived idea of what I would find. I simply drew the lines. The results are for you to ponder and reflect on.

Let us begin the journey ...

This is our template. This is the design that I have insisted for over 20 years is where all the answers are to be found. Maybe I was right ... you be the judge. You have already seen some starting co-incidences ... well that was just a warm up.

The evidence ... exhibit #1

So now let's super-impose the two images... hold onto your hats ..

On the surface there doesn't seem to be a lot here but get ready as we draw some lines ...

What we are going to do is draw a horizontal line lining up with the north side of G2 and then extending the slope angle of the roof of The Parthenon ... such fun this geometry.

As you can see unbelievably the slope angle hits the north side of G2 perfectly ... and the peak of the roof is in line with the center of G2 I mean really ... what are the odds of this happening by chance ?

But it gets better ...

What we are going to do now is draw the diagonals of The Giza Rectangle to get this configuration ..

A perfect fit and if you will notice there is another exact duplicate of The Parthenon above the one we see but facing downwards ... As Above ... So Below ???

There is no longer any doubt that the geometry of The Giza Plateau and The Giza Rectangle is real and that it holds a deeply religious significance as proven by The Ancient Greeks who duplicated it exactly !

Wonderful ... As I said this is proof beyond argument that the knowledge of geometry and many other things were a gift To The Ancient Greeks from Egypt, ... and A GIFT FROM THE GODS !

Co-incidence ? In a pig's eye !

db

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db
Subject Author Posted

I should have known. All roads lead to Egypt and Giza

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 10:05AM

The Pathenon, The Giza Rectangle and The Gods

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 10:45AM

Re: The Pathenon, The Giza Rectangle and The Gods

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 12:40PM

More higher education and knowledge from The Ancient Grreks

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 01:25PM

Post was wrong ... very sorry

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 01:42PM

Okay brain freeze has thawed and we are ready to move on with more proof.,

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 05:16PM

The Hidden Significance of Giza

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 11:59AM

But there is more top ponder

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 12:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login