Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 25, 2024, 9:36 pm UTC    
April 19, 2021 10:05AM
So there I was lying in bed last night at around 2:30 AM mulling over the fact that the dimensions of The Parthenon were in the ratio of 4 to 9 when I remembered (well I never really ever forget) that the ratio of G2 on the allegedly fictitious Giza Rectangle was also in this same ratio. It was supposedly 4/11ths of the height and 4/9ths of the width. Not wanting to get up at that hour I made a quick sketch, so that I wouldn't forget my train of thought, and decided to wait until morning. Here are a few images from that session.

Now I had also wondered, given the apparently perfect symmetry and use of Phi that the angle of the roof had to hold some significance. I put off getting my protractor out pending super-imposing the two images, The Giza Rectangle and The Parthenon.

Here is the first image which I knew would fit.

To start off we got this ...

Shall we see how many co-incidences Giza can give us ? Okay let's !

Okay here is another one ...

and another ...

There may be more but I was anxious to take a look at the angle of the roof. This is even more amazing. Hang on to your hats and get ready to throw your books on History, Archeology and Egyptology out with the next trash pick-up. This is totally astounding I really couldn't believe it when it unfolded. It will I would hope put the claims of The Giza Rectangle being a figment of my imagination to bed for good and prove conclusively that the knowledge that The Ancient Greeks had did indeed come from Egypt, ANCIENT, ANCIENT EGYPT !

On with the voyage !

Stay tuned ...

"There is nothing as impenetrable as a closed mind"
and ..." if everything is a coincidence what is the point of studying or measuring or analyzing anything ?" db

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2021 10:09AM by Ahatmose.
Subject Author Posted

I should have known. All roads lead to Egypt and Giza

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 10:05AM

The Pathenon, The Giza Rectangle and The Gods

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 10:45AM

Re: The Pathenon, The Giza Rectangle and The Gods

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 12:40PM

More higher education and knowledge from The Ancient Grreks

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 01:25PM

Post was wrong ... very sorry

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 01:42PM

Okay brain freeze has thawed and we are ready to move on with more proof.,

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 05:16PM

The Hidden Significance of Giza

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 11:59AM

But there is more top ponder

Ahatmose April 19, 2021 12:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login