Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 29, 2024, 5:40 pm UTC    
November 09, 2013 10:25AM
I don't know if it is going to impact. I except that if the ancients encoded info about this comet - maybe due to time travel, then it must have been important. We need to also keep in mind the debris from its tail, and also the far out idea that it might not be a true comet but something masquerading as a comet. Maybe it just a warning that the time is close - Revelation 5th trumpet.

Nov 28 , comet ISON at perihelion, based on a star altitude - Earth latitude projection I made a Scorpio mapping on Earth as seen from Giza - Giza relates to the Meridian, at Noon. Due to the projection the Scorpio shape is reversed in the East - West longitude direction.

Dschubba is close to Patmos the island of Apostle John's Revelation. Adares is close to Sidon and Tyre - South Lebanon, while tau Scorpii is at the approximate latitude of Bethlehem. The interesting thing is that while the Sun falls on a lake in central Turkey, the comet ISON position is close to ancient Side. Side relates to Sidon relates to Kadmos. Hm. This ties in with my research on the ancient pyramid code.

this is from Stary Night:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2013 10:30AM by Ogygos.
Subject Author Posted

a star map with ISON?

Ogygos November 08, 2013 03:54PM

a star map with ISON?

Jammer November 08, 2013 06:10PM

Re: a star map with ISON?

Ogygos November 09, 2013 10:25AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login