Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 28, 2024, 6:44 pm UTC    
November 11, 2007 03:38PM

I like Schwaller for the mathematics - I find them curious to match up so well as numbers and geometry just do not do that. - I am a hobbyist mathematician, or use to be before my brain fried. Egyptians use the scarab as a neter for self reference because it rolls its body up to give birth - short words - don't holler at me for that....Schwaller adds the anthropocosmic man twist - which I am sure that word is not in the ancient Egyptian language and he adds the body proportions. I am writing simple.

I am not a strict ancient Egypt person, nor and I loose to the degree that I believe that the Giza complex was designed because of Orion's stars......some things are too out there. I like Schwaller's interpretation and theories on SOME things....not all.
I think we learn things all of the time. I am open minded to some degree.

If I told anyone what I saw in the relieving chambers on the ceiling, people would say I was lying or crazy because of this or that. But, they have not been in there and seen what I saw. I have it on video too and the words I said when I noticed it. People will say , no, that is not right, the ancient Egyptians did not do that on the GP.........well, yes they did.......some others know that and are deliberately saying other wise...Why? I do not know. That is up to them, I just like to travel and do weird things when able and I write up what I can when I am able - but, I NEVER tell a deliberate lie or sensationalize some thing to make it better or worse. I just try to write as I see or feel it. I know I have problems with grammar and might not always get across what I am really trying to say and it is even backwards in meaning a lot of times and I can not see it.

Anyway, after I was in there and saw what I saw and even mentioned it, to my amazement, later there was a discussion on it, radio shows this and that. I did not follow it too much because people like to argue too much when they have not actually been there, seen it, done it sort of thing. Also, rely too much on the reported issues at hand with traditional Egypt stuff. I know some things that I have been in discussion with Zahi's man...who is to say that because Zahi and the other man, ( can not mention his name) say something it is correct either. When I had mentioned something about the GP I noticed to this man, he said I was correct and asked me how I knew that. I told him I saw it. He was surprised. I guess it goes over most people's heads or they do not know what they are looking at. Am I to believe this man? Am I to believe Zahi? I do not know. All I can do is see what I saw and think of it as something I did in my life because there are things that have been covered up and I am witness to this. If I were to talk about it, then it will cause me grief and world turmoil , life is already filled with that, I do not need more. I know what I saw and other's agreed who supposedly are the people who make the big decisions and say what is up over there in Egypt.But, they do not talk about it, in fact they say the reverse and it has all been hushed up. I am not telling a lie about this.

I like the scarab analogy of the human skull.
I just found my pictures and placed my name on them for posting here just so some one can see the sutural lines. I can email them to some one and they can post them some how if they like. I get too dyslexic to do some things other than what is familiar to me. But, if you want them to post please use my non HAll email address at stonehenge3@verizon.net - I can send them to some one for them to post.

Ancient Egyptians - I am not an Egyptologist - can't debate on that. Read ancient wisdom writings, I like some of them, others I do not. I learn things about Egypt as time moves on and I am able to read things I am interested in. I take photos. After I take photos I usually research what I have seen. It makes more sense to me that way as it is tangible. I can not go to every temple and know exactly what I am photographing.

For fun. The movie Cleopatra, when Caesar comes up to the dock at Alexandria for the first time in the movie and her idiot brother is at the city hall building there to greet him, the Nubians hit on a huge scarab gong...wow, it is very neat.

I can't argue about the scarab, I am only offering what I know from what I have read in various books and I can not at this time give a bibliography on all books and websites. I can only offer some graphics showing a dung beetle I found, scarabs I have and a picture I drew from a photograph that was taken for me by a friend who has human skulls (to show the human skull's sutural membranes). But, all graphics are from real images, not made up.

There are 3 of them.....

Dr. Colette M. Dowell, N.D.
Circular Times
[www.circulartimes.org]
Subject Author Posted

Scarab & Skull

RLH November 10, 2007 11:06PM

Re: Scarab & Skull

Greg Reeder November 11, 2007 01:25AM

Khazar-khum November 11, 2007 04:38AM

RLH November 11, 2007 02:19PM

RLH November 11, 2007 02:16PM

Colette November 11, 2007 12:42PM

Hermione November 11, 2007 01:04PM

Hermione November 11, 2007 01:51PM

My Book Review

Greg Reeder November 11, 2007 02:18PM

Re: My Book Review

RLH November 11, 2007 02:24PM

Re: Just like Schwaller in the scarab

Colette November 11, 2007 03:38PM

Re: Just like Schwaller in the scarab

Greg Reeder November 11, 2007 03:44PM

RLH November 11, 2007 02:17PM

cladking November 12, 2007 12:58AM

Byrd November 12, 2007 10:09PM

Colette November 13, 2007 01:22AM

Warwick L Nixon November 13, 2007 12:51PM

Colette November 14, 2007 01:23PM

Warwick L Nixon November 16, 2007 11:46AM

Hermione November 16, 2007 11:54AM

Warwick L Nixon November 16, 2007 12:22PM

Jammer November 15, 2007 10:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login