Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

April 28, 2024, 1:57 am UTC    
November 11, 2007 12:42PM
Oh, I love scarabs and yes, they were called neters and created for the specific reason they did resemble the human skull...The backside mantle of the scarab beetle looks like the top sutural membrane of the human skull.

Here is a review I wrote years ago on The Temple of Man by Schwaller, and I talk about the scarab in it.

[www.robertschoch.net]

Here is some text from a different paper I wrote (different URL than above) that contains some notes on the scarab.

I love scarabs and collect them. They are laying all over my house! I always wear a gold one around my neck.

From Shadows of the Past - Part 2 by me........

The Scarab, (Neter) and the human sutural membranes of the upper mantle of the human skull resemble each other. The lines on the back mantle of a Scarab look like the lines of the sutural membranes on the upper mantle of a human skull – the same pattern or template. Brain - Skull - Scarab …………the Scarab mathematically speaking, is the 19th/18th of the human body. This fractional belief is of the “Pharaonic Consciousness” and “Anthropocosmic Man’s” mind --the mathematical analyses of their understanding of human’s consciousness and placement or standing in the Cosmos. Their belief and philosophy in many cases proves out 100 percent in mathematical accuracy when calculated, and is not conjectured; it can be reproduced and it has formulae.

The Ancient Wisdom Texts speak of the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus (located in the upper mantle of the human skull ) “The ‘19th /18th ,” and modern science now has means by which they can measure the neuro-transmitters shooting out electrical charges stimulating these spiritual vital organs and creating energy and specific hormones. The ancients used this knowledge and wisdom and made of it what ever they cared to by means of manifestation --you can create your own reality along the way.

Now with modern science and medical breakthroughs some portions of the ancient wisdom teachings are being proven. The Egyptians either handed down knowledge they were taught, or figured it out for themselves and were able to express consciousness in mathematical and geometrical terms.

The various formulae is different depending on its nature and what it is attempting to convey. Neters and symbols which look alike differ in meanings, yet end up containing within them at the final stage almost the same meaning; that the Sun, God and All is ONE and we are ALL part of this ONE. The Sun has always been highly revered in Egypt as a God and Life Force and looked upon with religious vows of soul and eternal destiny; even during the time of passing into the “After-Life.”

Hope this helps you understand.

I have pics too that I made up. Real ones of human skulls and then photographs of the scarabs and then I made these neat graphics. They are just not on the site - but I have them. I do not know how to post them, Hermione sent me info on images for a site, but, I do not want to place my images on some site other than where I am posting. Oh, I think it was image shack....

I have seen people post images on here, but, do not know how to.

Note= circulartimes.org and robertschoch.net read off the same server for now.
C

Dr. Colette M. Dowell, N.D.
Circular Times
[www.circulartimes.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2007 12:43PM by Colette.
Subject Author Posted

Scarab & Skull

RLH November 10, 2007 11:06PM

Re: Scarab & Skull

Greg Reeder November 11, 2007 01:25AM

Khazar-khum November 11, 2007 04:38AM

RLH November 11, 2007 02:19PM

RLH November 11, 2007 02:16PM

Colette November 11, 2007 12:42PM

Hermione November 11, 2007 01:04PM

Hermione November 11, 2007 01:51PM

My Book Review

Greg Reeder November 11, 2007 02:18PM

Re: My Book Review

RLH November 11, 2007 02:24PM

Re: Just like Schwaller in the scarab

Colette November 11, 2007 03:38PM

Re: Just like Schwaller in the scarab

Greg Reeder November 11, 2007 03:44PM

RLH November 11, 2007 02:17PM

cladking November 12, 2007 12:58AM

Byrd November 12, 2007 10:09PM

Colette November 13, 2007 01:22AM

Warwick L Nixon November 13, 2007 12:51PM

Colette November 14, 2007 01:23PM

Warwick L Nixon November 16, 2007 11:46AM

Hermione November 16, 2007 11:54AM

Warwick L Nixon November 16, 2007 12:22PM

Jammer November 15, 2007 10:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login