Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 26, 2024, 7:14 pm UTC    
September 22, 2005 12:01PM
Stephanie,

In addition to natural reality, I try to use frequency vs. time as my main reference since there is a direct relationship between the two where one is the inverse of the other. As such, I will always try to look for the frequency of all things or in other words, their respective cycles...

You say that there are things that are not cyclical and yes, those fall in the category of what I call action-reaction, like if you drop a glass bottle of milk on the floor, the bottle will brake and the milk will spill. That is classic action-reaction...

As you heard me say, action-reaction is how all reality is programmed since you cannot undo certain actions. Only the reactions are the consequences of the actions and therefore the whole process becomes very clear at all levels...

So, you see. Action-reaction transfers energy from one cycle to another and changes (or programs) reality as this energy is being transferred. In the example of the glass of milk, the change of reality is that you will have to clean the floor with all the broken glass and spilled milk and you will have to go to the store and get another milk bottle...

This is the same exact thing with evolution. The principles and fundamental natural laws or laws of Nature are all the same but they operate at different frequencies...

I can see these things because I am using frequency as my reference which makes it much easier to see the cyclic process vs. when looking at things in time one has a mental tendency to only see things on a linear basis like a time line...

Projectings cyclic things in a time line and taking averages does not show the entire picture and this is what I have been trying to bring to your attention. Now if you still don't see the evidence of these cycles, I am not sure what else to do...

You ask me about degeneration. Well, to me, the concept of degeneration is not necessarily bad but it is most definitely an integral part of a cycle. In other words, all cycles grow to a peak and then fall down to a valley and this process is always being repeated...

You finally say that some diseases are passed on as a dominant traits. That is true. It is almost like a certain program deficiency that does not want to be fixed! In computer science, we see that in all sorts of programs. It is like the code is caught in vicious cycles and every time that we try to fix it, it will brake something else or it will cause secondary effects on other parts of the program...

I call this the "viral" nature of programming. There is always a hole some where that can be exploited by some form of intelligence, therefore, since this is the case, some forms of genetic disease are not necessarily an aberration but rather an intrinsic part of this viral law and therefore not degenerative by my definition...

In summary, you tell me that not everything is a computer program. Well, I never said that anything besides computer programs were computer programs... smiling smiley

However, since computer programs also deal with "code" they become very useful as a tool to teach us how code works how it is structured and how it is programmed, including the logic, the flow, etc, etc...

This is also what I mean by many biologists being inside of a box and not looking outside of it for answers. Since I see that all code is "soft" by definition, than the process involved to manipulate and program computer code can also be used to learn more about genetic code...

Any way, this is how I see this. In network and communication systems and particularly in wireless communications, advanced signal processing techniques nowadays allow us to literally go into the noise and extract signals that are way down under the overall noise floor. These processes are truly amazing and show us the power of proper encoding, frequency division, clock synchronization and above all, signal (which is just structured code in action-reaction) processing...

+-wirelessguru1
Subject Author Posted

Shoreline Spotted on Saturn's Moon Titan

Katherine Reece September 19, 2005 10:42AM

Re: Shoreline Spotted on Saturn's Moon Titan

Stephanie September 19, 2005 11:30AM

MikeS September 20, 2005 07:11AM

Stephanie September 20, 2005 10:53AM

wirelessguru1 September 20, 2005 12:38PM

Stephanie September 20, 2005 12:58PM

wirelessguru1 September 20, 2005 02:00PM

Stephanie September 20, 2005 06:17PM

wirelessguru1 September 20, 2005 07:30PM

Stephanie September 21, 2005 11:12AM

wirelessguru1 September 21, 2005 12:12PM

Stephanie September 21, 2005 01:21PM

wirelessguru1 September 21, 2005 02:31PM

Stephanie September 21, 2005 04:46PM

wirelessguru1 September 21, 2005 06:50PM

Stephanie September 22, 2005 02:47AM

wirelessguru1 September 22, 2005 12:01PM

Stephanie September 22, 2005 01:05PM

wirelessguru1 September 22, 2005 02:10PM

MikeS September 21, 2005 07:24AM

MikeS September 20, 2005 02:31PM

Stephanie September 21, 2005 10:32AM

Katherine Reece September 21, 2005 10:37AM

Stephanie September 21, 2005 11:12AM

darkuser September 22, 2005 01:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login