May 24, 2024, 12:56 pm UTC    
May 13, 2005 11:15PM
> Brooklyn Bridge

That one has already been sold several times... smiling smiley

> > Unlike you, I don't simply discard an entire
> > civilization as unreal! Maybe the invisible
> > Universe is also unreal to you!!!
>
> Please read my post on the leprosy thread about the difference between emic knowledge
> and etic knowledge.

Well, I don't wish to dissect your knowledge vs. my knowledge. We already went don't this road!

> I probably know a lot more about both the Maya and the Maya calendar than you do,

I wouldn't dispute that one way or another!!!

> but I can distinguish between a mythical founding date and and empirical reality

Well, all pre-History after a certain time in the past becomes myth. That is a fact. As such, in order to properly study 10K+ year "macro cycles" it is rather important to look at all old myths without discarding, ignoring and/or denying any information and data...

Either case, the evidence from empirical reality shows us that Earth changes continue to increase right now...

-wirelessguru1
Subject Author Posted

Cold Water Re-Cycling Has Nearly Stopped. Britain Expected to Become Cooler.

Mercury Rapids May 11, 2005 07:56AM

Re: Cold Water Re-Cycling Has Nearly Stopped. Britain Expected to Become Cooler.

billfoster May 11, 2005 03:23PM

Re: Cold Water Re-Cycling Has Nearly Stopped. Britain Expected to Become Cooler.

wirelessguru May 11, 2005 04:27PM

imorf May 12, 2005 11:22PM

wirelessguru1 May 12, 2005 11:49PM

Ritva Kurittu May 13, 2005 09:30AM

lobo-hotei May 13, 2005 10:02AM

wirelessguru1 May 13, 2005 10:08AM

wirelessguru1 May 13, 2005 10:03AM

bernard May 13, 2005 12:12PM

wirelessguru1 May 13, 2005 09:27PM

bernard May 13, 2005 09:47PM

wirelessguru1 May 13, 2005 11:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login