Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 18, 2024, 9:04 pm UTC    
August 30, 2005 02:35AM
Hi Anthony

LOL I saw the main FSM website about a month ago and I think I've finally found the religion for me!

WOW a Dread Pirate Roberts outfit! I bet that will get you touched by his noodly appendage.

Actually its funny watching ID supporter’s react to FSM'ism. They seem to loose all sense of humour and become unwilling to take the necessary step back to see just how stupid what they are saying is! Whereas the none nutty majority cannot only see the humour but the point too! It’s nice to be able to play them at their own game.

So other quotes from the article I thought were interesting

A quote from Calvert (a supporter of ID)
"If only natural explanations are allowed, it (evolution) has got to be true"
and another one from him
"If that's all they can do to support evolutionary theory, they've got a big problem with their theory"
ahhh another rule straight out of the psudo's tactic book, make it look like this is the only thing supporting your chosen opponents view (how many times have we seen this)

and of course my favourite quote from the main venganza.org website
"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence"

RAmen to that grinning smiley

Subject Author Posted

Move over ID... make room for FSM Theory!

Anthony August 29, 2005 12:33PM

Re: Move over ID... make room for FSM Theory!

MikeS August 30, 2005 02:35AM

Yes, we have already been touched by his noodly appendage.

Dave L September 02, 2005 07:33PM

Another good article about FSM'ism

MikeS August 30, 2005 02:42AM

FSMism has become the world's fastest growing 'religion'

Allan Shumaker September 12, 2005 08:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login