Web Links

April 29, 2024, 2:11 pm UTC    
December 14, 2022 10:40AM
Byrd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (Grits teeth) I got through the first few
> "archaeology is not a real science"... and had to
> quit reading at that point.

No, well ... just goes to show that you should persevere, Byrd ... Bang Your Head Farther down the thread was this:

cwn24
·
2 mo. ago
I’m a historian, and my brother in law sent me Hancock’s most recent book - I took a pen to it and started scribbling in criticisms and corrections because it was driving me CRAZY. It’s such an interesting subject, but handled so irresponsibly. Trying to frame archaeologists as part of some elitist conspiracy to shut down “truth” about ancient human civilizations was mind-bogglingly stupid. He also took a single written source by a single 15th century Spanish missionary regarding Aztecs at face value - lemme tell ya, that source does NOT hold up taken on its own and there is plenty more out there to work with. Oh and claiming there’s somehow a direct connection between entirely different civilizations at different times because they both depicted BASKETS and BIRDS as important…so much groaning and eye-rolling. Someone has a big chip on his shoulder after attempting to go through peer-review…

Hermione
Director/Moderator - The Hall of Ma'at

Rules and Guidelines

hallofmaatforum@proton.me
Subject Author Posted

Reddit Discussion About Graham Hancock's 'Ancient Apocalypse'

Paul H. November 08, 2022 11:03PM

Re: Reddit Discussion About Graham Hancock's 'Ancient Apocalypse'

Byrd December 13, 2022 08:50PM

Re: Reddit Discussion About Graham Hancock's 'Ancient Apocalypse'

Hermione December 14, 2022 10:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login