Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 4, 2024, 8:21 am UTC    
March 18, 2018 10:04AM
This is meant to be apolitical & merely an inquiry...

Is there any impact from the far left as well?
Will that be corrected?

I am a middle of the roader & just SICK to death of the right AND the left in modern culture...

In particular I remember when universities were the bastions of free speech, giving a platform to people like Martin Luther King & Malcolm X, when all other platforms were closed...

I can despise some of the points of view but still stand for peoples right to express them, those same universities want only the politically acceptable opinions expressed on campus, ALL others will be immediately attacked & shut down...

It stuns me that candidates like Abe Lincoln, JFK, Ronnie Reagan, Bill Clinton; probably couldn't get elected because they wouldn't pander to the far right/left base enough...
Subject Author Posted

Wikipedia wars: inside the fight against far-right editors, vandals and sock puppets

Doug Weller March 17, 2018 07:17AM

Re: Wikipedia wars: inside the fight against far-right editors, vandals and sock puppets

Hermione March 17, 2018 09:53AM

Re: Wikipedia wars: inside the fight against far-right editors, vandals and sock puppets

Paul H. March 31, 2018 04:13PM

Wikipedia wars: inside the fight against far-right editors, vandals and sock puppets

Jammer March 18, 2018 10:04AM

Khazar-khum March 22, 2018 02:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login