Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 21, 2024, 8:27 am UTC    
October 28, 2005 09:16AM
That is what I was thinking also, his not being dead. He insisted on complete faith and trust in Severus. Severus made the pact(blood pact?? death for breaking it) to"protect the little brat boy's life" I don't think he actually promised to kill dumbledore by his own words just make sure "brat boy" survives. Also the fact that all the previous head honcho's pictures are always moving and commenting and yet Dumbledore's wasn't doing squat when they entered the head honcho's chamber makes ya wonder.
The daughter's insist Dumbledore froze Harry to protect him but I say he also did it because he knew Harry would try to stop what happened from happening which seemed no surprise to Dumbledore and makes me think it was part of the ultimate plan to get rid of the lead bad guy and all his henchmen that went into hiding by drawing them out in a sense of false confidence.

Malfoy was the kid's name!!! LOL Had to get ahold of one of the daughter's and I am sure I will hear about it when they get home! Bang Your Head

Regards,
Lobo-hotei
lobo

Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents, It was loaned to you by your children.
Native American Proverb
Subject Author Posted

Potter faces girls, Voldemort in 'Goblet'

Katherine Reece October 25, 2005 04:05PM

Re: Potter faces girls, Voldemort in 'Goblet'

Stephanie October 26, 2005 10:34AM

Roxana October 26, 2005 02:17PM

Stephanie October 26, 2005 02:39PM

Re: Potter faces girls, Voldemort in 'Goblet' - book 6 spoiler

Anthony October 28, 2005 08:09AM

lobo-hotei October 28, 2005 09:16AM

Stephanie October 28, 2005 10:25AM

Stephanie October 28, 2005 10:24AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login