Home of the The Hall of Ma'at on the Internet
Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 4, 2024, 9:09 am UTC    
September 17, 2001 10:13AM
<HTML> I'm alarmed by Ishmaels response as I gather he is a Canadian citizen and so whatever personal opinion he has its unlikely he will be personally volunteering to serve in the bloodbath he proposes.

--------------

Whatever you want, matters not. You are not responsible for the safety of the citizens of the United States and they will not accept the passive options that have been outlined by many posters to this board. Without a swift and severe response, America's citizens will be outraged.

Come spend some time here. You have no idea how furious the population is. But you'll soon get an idea.

As for your comments regarding my personal future, I cannot believe you have the audacity to make such allegations. You have no idea what my intentions are. Your "assumptions" are nothing less than a childish attempt to force me to reveal what I have already said I will not. What happens to me is irelivant to an objective discussion of how to solve the problems facing the United States and its allies regarding terrorism.

I have posted my ideas as to the best means of attaining a global disarmament of the "terrorist" threat. That's all they are - right or wrong. If you disagree - fine - but there's no call to attack me personally.

ISHMAEL</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Let's wait and see

Anonymous User September 17, 2001 07:39AM

I completely agree with you

Claire September 17, 2001 07:42AM

I completely agree also.

MattCarps September 17, 2001 07:50AM

Re: Let's wait and see

ISHMAEL September 17, 2001 10:13AM

lone September 17, 2001 10:35AM

Anonymous User September 17, 2001 11:13AM

ISHMAEL September 17, 2001 11:42AM

Anonymous User September 17, 2001 12:31PM

ISHMAEL September 17, 2001 01:30PM

Katherine Reece September 17, 2001 01:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login