Home
Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 2, 2024, 11:33 pm UTC    
September 06, 2001 07:14AM
<HTML>Even more so...

NONE of it was actually tested and found to be accurate. I cited two or three examples of places where she was off... the person in the car accident was asphyxiated and taken off life support? It was said, but this was not substantiated.

When facing a nervous/intimidated situation, and you are talking to somebody whom you BELIEVE to be psychic, you aren't going to quickly jump in and say, "Hey... you're lying... that never happened"... your mind will try and rationalize the comments made, and you will stay silent for a few moments. By the time you realize you've been "had", Sylvia is onto the next caller.

I didn't see her get ANYTHING right except the bloodclot... which was actually an embolism.

Now, you want to see something more convincing, turn on John Edwards... he talk to the dead. And he's pretty darn good sometimes. He'll pick jewelry out of pockets, or describe rooms in houses, or just give the names of the people who have passed on... straight out... no guessing. He seems to do BETTER when people give him LESS feedback. Simple 'yes' or 'no', without body language or anything else. I've watched this guy on tv for months now, and I even know some people who have gone to see him personally in New York. This guy actually could be the genuine article.

I don't dismiss it... but I'm not going to count out that perhaps 90% of what Sylvia does is a combination of reading body language, interpreting responses, and good guesses.

A</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

On Larry King - psychic versus skeptic challenge [long]

Mikey Brass September 05, 2001 01:16PM

Re: On Larry King - psychic versus skeptic challenge [long]

Anthony September 05, 2001 02:51PM

jameske September 05, 2001 04:16PM

jameske September 05, 2001 05:04PM

Mikey Brass September 05, 2001 05:32PM

Peter VanderZwet September 05, 2001 07:37PM

JoeRoyle September 06, 2001 05:36AM

Anthony September 06, 2001 07:14AM

Garrett Fagan September 06, 2001 02:41PM

ISHMAEL September 07, 2001 12:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login