Discussion Forums
Papers
Authors
Web Links

May 6, 2024, 12:00 pm UTC    
Graham'O
August 12, 2001 06:22PM
<HTML>Hi Stephen

I feel comforted by the fact that you disagree with me on some points for it makes me think about what I wrote. Perhaps that's why informal voting is in the minority because most people wish to express themselves with a Yes or a No. My view of "why bother" is likened to an informal vote I suppose but then isn't that the way most scientists approach it. Their time is set aside for more important things. Does it really matter what the public thinks ? If more people eventually become "educated" (we are told that it is demanded) then it sort of takes care of itself doesn't it. Will they then finally decide not to buy ps books ?

I realize that the "flaws" 1-30 are just not for students of science but then I wonder if it isn't wasted on all but a few fortunate outsiders.

Would anyone care to make a distinction between a ps book and a good alternative history book where the reader might say ... Now that _is_ an interesting idea, I'll have to think about that and even seek the opinions of others.

And the definition of a debunker "one who has an opinion on everything"</HTML>
Subject Author Posted

Flaws of Argumentation

Stephen Tonkin August 12, 2001 04:42AM

Re: Flaws of Argumentation (corrected URL)

Stephen Tonkin August 12, 2001 04:45AM

Graham'O August 12, 2001 06:40AM

Don Barone August 12, 2001 08:09AM

Graham'O August 12, 2001 09:21AM

Graham'O August 12, 2001 03:46PM

Stephen Tonkin August 12, 2001 04:22PM

Graham'O August 12, 2001 06:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login